Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
dammit, ordered a pair of grey toes on fnl but got cancelled, damn FNL, anyone know where i can get a pair for retail or less? slept smh, they were sitting at my local mall. 

Seems like everywhere has them for the low. Grey toes don't resell well at all.
you still hate the grey toes you got? Minus the suede, they still look good on feet I think

Last edited:
dammit, ordered a pair of grey toes on fnl but got cancelled, damn FNL, anyone know where i can get a pair for retail or less? slept smh, they were sitting at my local mall. 

Seems like everywhere has them for the low. Grey toes don't resell well at all.
you still hate the grey toes you got? Minus the suede, they still look good on feet I think

I hate what I paid for them more than anything to be honest. I do like them in toddler sizes tho.

Beware of the possible fees.

Should be good if it's under 200 from df. They use a broker and on the ups website it says the broker fee kicks in at 200. I have ordered many shoes from df and the only one I received a broker fee on was the infrared23 vi which was like 250 or so. The only other one I was worried about was the taxi xii since it was 220ish but it was good with them.

And those xiii lows pop up every now and then in the same size on the family of fl sites. It has to be a glitch.

So it looks like the 13 Flints won't be dropping this year, I'm glad since I already have them. Mostly 13 lows appear to be dropping. I might get the black and navy 13 lows not sure yet, but we will see. Looks like I will never get the "He Got Game" 13's because I'm not paying more than $275 for them. $275 is my limit for any re-sell shoe.

Last edited:
Hornets sample. Looks like they used suede. Hopefully that means they aren't done using suede on the midsole.
Look at that sockliner. 
nerd.gif

and another thing hate to bring this up but a site i knwo has had those hornet 13's up for pre order over a month n half now ..you know the "authentic" section . hope they really come out though and not just being ripped off from that pair MJ wore courtside 

If you naturally wear a size 9 for instance you can buy a size 8.5. I buy both size 9 and 8.5 but my natural size is 9. It will feel a lil roomy with your regular size and glove-like if you go .5 down.

Agreed BUT some xiiis to fit a little differently and its a little harder to size down. Like the latest black red color felt better in my true size but the white black reds from the same year were fine when I went down 1/2 size as usually.

Also, the original altitude xiiis were really true to size IMO. I went down to a size 9 instead of a 9.5 and they were a tragedy for some reason
mean.gif

Thanks guys! I went on my natural size and they fit perfect! I almost forgot about this post! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom