Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

Confirmed by the usual sources. Can't wait, only 18s I NEED.

010103_01.jpg
Did MJ ever play a game in these? I just see him in the white pair..

Yeah the comfort was on point, well for a basketball shoe that is. Handful of wears and the shoes looked like trash bags on your feet. Shoe didn’t retain its shape to save its life lol.

The suede was nice. They downgrade that quality and the shoe loses most of its appeal to begin with
They are the basketball shoes I've ever played in. Good lockdown, amazing traction, and the cushioning was super bouncy and responsive. They were absolutely perfect. The gold standard.

Actually, if we're going to be picky, my socks would get so sweaty when I'd wear these. I guess the breathability is awful and the lack of ventilation probably helped a lot to yellow the mesh.

Last edited:
man i remember being fickle on these at the outlets for like 140..... add that into the regrets pile
No lie. Slept on the 18s back when but looking back theyre really dope lookin shoe and heard they feel as comfortable as they look.
Definitely wouldnt mind adding a couple colors to the collection at some point.

No lie. Slept on the 18s back when but looking back theyre really dope lookin shoe and heard they feel as comfortable as they look.
Definitely wouldnt mind adding a couple colors to the collection at some point.
If you’ve never tried on a pair of 18s, your feet are missing out lol. Or 19s for that matter... Those gotta be the two best cushioned sigs 1-23.

Back
Top Bottom