Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

This is a shoe that looks better today than the times of its original release. If they were the OG Black and blue I might consider... on discount.

^ same.

For the same colorway I'd rather have the Hyper Royal 13s in March. Would love to get them black suede 18s though.

Ok Niketalk. I'm a weirdo and LOVE the 16-23 line. Will this be easy to pick up, what are the chances of these sitting on the shelf long enough for them to hit a discount. I really want these and the Toro ones.

Ok Niketalk. I'm a weirdo and LOVE the 16-23 line. Will this be easy to pick up, what are the chances of these sitting on the shelf long enough for them to hit a discount. I really want these and the Toro ones.

All 18's OG or not will hit discount. I may pick up if under $100 way later down the road.

18s are one of my favs for some odd reason as well. Def waiting for these to hit discount though.

Weirdo! I know what you mean but XVI-XXIII (beside XII) are underrated imo and add XV also in that group

My undying love for Jordan signature models didn’t start fading until after the 23’s so I’m right there with you guys...

17’s and 18’s are actually two of my favorite models...That being said this retro is long over due...I’m hoping that we get a retro of the College Blue 17’s sooner rather than later...

1451074-klekt-air-jordan-air-jordan-18-cdp-normal.jpg
BlK!!! An Reds!!!

So far its looking like these are pretty limited. No major retailers have a confirmed date or even received shipments in store. So far i only seen smaller shops confirm they're getting them. This release reminds me of the Nike Air Zoom Generation as far as the type of stores that are getting them. Could this be what Jordan Brand meant when they said they're making certain ones more limited?

I’m gonna guess these will be limited to HoH stores (like the AJ 16 and 17+), if Foot Locker stores are going to sell them.

JB knows they won’t be flying off the shelves so they limit the availability on these guys. They’ll probably end up at outlets.

Stores like Social Status and Undefeated that got the Zoom Generation are not going to be able to move these at $225

Just because they say OG don’t mean they will sell out... these will sit!!! If they don’t I’ll eat two crows lol

The same limited talk went down pre-Midnight Navy XVI release last winter. Hah.

These will not be hard to grab.

Back
Top Bottom