sport-royal-air-jordan-18-2018-1.jpg
sport-royal-air-jordan-18-2018-2.jpg
sport-royal-air-jordan-18-2018-3.jpg
sport-royal-air-jordan-18-2018-4.jpg
sport-royal-air-jordan-18-2018-6.jpg
sport-royal-air-jordan-18-2018-5.jpg
sport-royal-air-jordan-18-2018-7.jpg
sport-royal-air-jordan-18-2018-8.jpg

Cushion > Everything for me nowadays (unless something is fugly). I'm in for a pair if these are as comfy as you guys say.

Cushion > Everything for me nowadays (unless something is fugly). I'm in for a pair if these are as comfy as you guys say.
I’ll never forget, the cushioning on the OG joints were like walking on bouncy memory foam. 18.5 took comfort to the next level tho those were plush. Double stacked zoom on both if i recall correctly.

Yeah, they were very bouncy! I just remember them being heavy and had no ventilation, but very comfortable nonetheless. I wish the black/blue pair came out before the white/blue pair like in 2003.

Can't believe 18's are retro now, boggles the mind. I was on the NT seein the first pics of the OG. Mind=Blown.

I've changed a lot since 2003, but my opinion on these hasn't. They really plain, esp. when you looking at em from a top down angle.

Last edited:
I’ve been told that if you don’t have anything good to say...don’t say nothing at all.

Can't believe 18's are retro now, boggles the mind. I was on the NT seein the first pics of the OG. Mind=Blown.

I've changed a lot since 2003, but my opinion on these hasn't. They really plain, esp. when you looking at em from a top down angle.

It’s strictly a basketball shoe

These gonna sit like the XVI did for the most part

The price is too high and these don’t appeal to sneaker heads these days

These are beautiful on court tho

Never was a fan of the 18s in white. I don't dig that much white leather. I'd like to see a version of this shoe with different materials for the upper. I don't dislike the silhouette.

I like the white/red the most. I guess I’m the few that like this shoe. The last good shoe in the numbered series IMO

like others have said, very comfortable shoe... I was wearing my pair from 2003 the other night, they squeak when you walk and hoping the new pair doesn't. They will likely hit outlets as they were never a very popular model.

Higher price??

Meanwhile im almost certain its not double stacked zoom, and i can bet money the carbon isnt as thick or good.

Quality was a problem on the OGs, too. The Zoom popped 3 times on me in a half-season, and I had to send them back to Nike for replacements each time.

Quality was a problem on the OGs, too. The Zoom popped 3 times on me in a half-season, and I had to send them back to Nike for replacements each time.

I can't speak to 18s, having never owned. i always wanted them tho and will cop the retro. however, my 18.5s have been tanks and are still going strong. quality on mine are top notch and the comfort is insane.

Back
Top Bottom