Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

Haven't had a chance to try on a size 11.5, mainly was just starting a discussion as I watching Nightwing's overview video and he recommended going down half a size for narrow footers.

Don't even know how much they're going for right now, but would be open to trading some shoes for a pair.

Well I ate my words and did pay a little over retail :lol:

But it looks like I made a good call because prices are skyrocketing now.

Are the OGs still wearable? Bought a DS pair instead of the retros. I don't won't to wear them and have them crumble.

Thanks guys.

Kind of regret buying them now. They were so much cheaper than the retros I thought I might as well go for it.

I'd be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal careful with those and the blue plastic

Mine didn't survive a night out.

All depends on how they we're stored. I actually wore my OG white/royals a few weeks ago. Still solid, no separation, nothing. I keep my old shoes in the garage, in the pitch black and the temp is a little lower than the house (it's a townhouse). No humidity either.

All depends on how they we're stored. I actually wore my OG white/royals a few weeks ago. Still solid, no separation, nothing. I keep my old shoes in the garage, in the pitch black and the temp is a little lower than the house (it's a townhouse). No humidity either.

I agree with this statement 100%. my 18.5s are still wearable. they're actually still real nice and u like them a lot

Obviously....but there's still going to be a lot more hesitation if the shoe is DS. Worn shoes that old hold up better.

LOL @ the Ebay,StockX, & GOAT app prices. Why are these going for $400+?? Dont get me wrong these are clean but these are ugly with some fits. Lmao

I pray these just sit lmao. They dont deserve to be $400-$500 is fat L for whoever spends that much in these.

Yeah, the resale price is nuts for these. I was watching an eBay auction (size 9) for these and it ended going for over $400 when it ended. I was naïve enough to believe that these were going to sit like the 15's and 16's, hoping to get them for a discount. I won't make that mistake again. The hype for anything limited, even if it's not highly sought after, is at a high again.

If we really think about it this was the last new model Jordan that people actually wore on the streets. The only ones after these that come close were the XX and XX3.

Should Be Called Shadows 18s!!!
AIR-JORDAN-18-1-681x483.png

Last edited:
Does anybody know what kinda production numbers these white/blue 18 retros were? I can not believe how rare these are.

Back
Top Bottom