Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

being a born n bred carolinian i am at a standstill with these yes they are 3's but i'm really tired of the blue retro releases should have gone a bit easier on all that blue, may cop but these are definitely not limited lol hype is going too far these days

Last edited:
These are like the University Blue Jordan IIs that I have. They might not seem all that appealing in the pix, but I bet when you've got them in hand, they'll be tight!
Except as Air Jordan 3's they're automatically better than any pair of 2's. 
nerd.gif

Did This Goon Really Just Call People "Hybeasts" For Only Copping OG Colorways?

:smh:

Oh How The Game Done Changed!

"This Section On A LOT Of This Model's Releases Is 3M"....

Had To End The Video Right There ..... WTF Is This Kid Talkin' About? :stoneface:

Word Of Advice, If You're Gonna Do A Review On A Sneaker And PRETEND To Be Educated On The Subject Matter, AT LEAST Know What The **** You're Talking About :lol:

Last edited:
If (release date 1 week)
{
RustledJimmies=True;​
Shoe=Trash​
}

Last edited:
Footlocker by me is not getting them, but the one by my job is which sucks because the thirst for a jordan release there is real.  They buy anything jordan.

View media item 744734The more I see these powder 3s the less I like em. Delz dubbed these the "Smurf 3s, now thats all I see when I see em...
Now all we need is some Gargamel 3s and we're set.

On 2nd thought these are a pass. Time to prepare for them white/infra 6s, but I aint gonna be 100 on them 6s either til I see em in person. If they do have a pinkish look, those will be a pass as well.

Last edited:
Might just go sat afternoon to my local footlocker.. If they have them in my size.I would buy n if they don't no big deal..I'm really digging the x's for next week

Yea this closet collector clown is a joke! Got put on blast selling B-grades. I dont know how this clown even got an 1-on-1 Interview 

with Tinker.About 6-months ago he was all about retros now hes all into everything else. Thats a hype Beast

I'm a huge fan of the 3s and love almost every colorway they've thought up. This is a def pick up if I can find some codes that'll stick to make this cheaper than retail.
Discounted giftcard code and ebates will get you below retail

Hopefully I can find some kind of coupon code as well

100% sold out (tickets gone) at 2 foot lockers in stockton, ca, & HOH in sacramento, ca. __  tracy, ca FL doing fcfs, & foot action stockton hasn't passed out tickets (guaranteed) yet - they will tomorrow or wed.

really hoping i can get em through ndc. gotta find a way to use this $50 gift card 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom