Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

999915_626071280762803_1544887070_n.jpg

from a local shop
instagram filter..right?

After seeing these in person yesterday they are a def cop.Powder blue is darker in person and the black accents really make the shoe pop. Also, a lot less flaws with these then the Fire Red.(paint chip marks,etc.) Hope they easy to get.

Was copping just to flip. But after seeing the quantity level. I might just be passing on these. It's states on the west like Idaho , Montana and south Dakota that never gets a Jordan that's getting these. Don't know how imma approach these. But as of now. I could probably grab 20 pairs and imma just scoop NONE. hate rocking shoes everybody else has so its a def pass for myself.

On another note good **** JB by making a highly popular shoe obtainable

Lots of places getting these, but I think shipment numbers might be on the lower-than-usual side. My store got twenty-something pair. They had 42 pair of Bobcat X's, which weren't distributed to nearly as many retailers.

Certainly not trying to gas or hype or give the impression that these are limited, but for those that want these (like myself), I would suggest NOT taking the "stroll into the mall at 3pm expecting them to be there" approach.

Was copping just to flip. But after seeing the quantity level. I might just be passing on these. It's states on the west like Idaho , Montana and south Dakota that never gets a Jordan that's getting these. Don't know how imma approach these. But as of now. I could probably grab 20 pairs and imma just scoop NONE. hate rocking shoes everybody else has so its a def pass for myself.

On another note good **** JB by making a highly popular shoe obtainable

LOL you only cop limited kicks? So if everything from here on out, released as super GR, you wouldn't cop anything?

LOL you only cop limited kicks? So if everything from here on out, released as super GR, you wouldn't cop anything?

Naww.so far this year I plan on copping black infrared 6s. Carmine 6s. White black red 2s.MAYBE hare 7s For myself so far this year. I usually cop EVERYTHING to stock. (As I never know the market of a shoe)But I'm very particular of what I put on my feet these days.

With that being said i take my last post back. I will b copping powder blues to stock but I don't know how many yet

Lots of places getting these, but I think shipment numbers might be on the lower-than-usual side. My store got twenty-something pair. They had 42 pair of Bobcat X's, which weren't distributed to nearly as many retailers.

Certainly not trying to gas or hype or give the impression that these are limited, but for those that want these (like myself), I would suggest NOT taking the "stroll into the mall at 3pm expecting them to be there" approach.

Thanks for that information

im not gonna listen to anyone telling me these are limited. They are not. If a store is saying they got less then bobcats they are lying or they really got more but more employees and employees friends and family want these as apposed to the bobcats. Thats what we need to always take into account when a employee tells us a quantity. If people want the shoe you know employees are putting a bunch aside for regular customers, customers who throw money in their pockets, family, friends, etc... Seeing the launch locator you can tell these will be everywhere plus some.

just got shipment in today... all i could say is CHECK YOUR PAIRS!! a lot of pairs with bad stains and the paint coming off of the jumpman air logo on the back of the shoe..

just got shipment in today... all i could say is CHECK YOUR PAIRS!! a lot of pairs with bad stains and the paint coming off of the jumpman air logo on the back of the shoe..
where did you get a shipment in already you must work for a retailer huh?

that i do.. just trying to give a heads up. I hate buying a shoe opening it up in the car and seeing a huge glue stain or paint fading off.
thanks for the good look man i know some stores have had these for a month but only got like 50 pairs but still its looking like jb just turned the heat up in the sweatshop and made all these blue shoes fast and in high volume i know for a fact these are not limited as i know a buyer that speaks with nike headquarters weekly and the numbers on these 3's are close to the gammas production

Theses aren't limited but not many footlockers are receiving these in my area 60409 compared to what someone else said Gamma numbers.  Will be picking them up tomorrow if you need a size 9.5 HMU.

Did This Goon Really Just Call People "Hybeasts" For Only Copping OG Colorways?

mean.gif

Oh How The Game Done Changed!

"This Section On A LOT Of This Model's Releases Is 3M"....

Had To End The Video Right There ..... WTF Is This Kid Talkin' About?
indifferent.gif

Word Of Advice, If You're Gonna Do A Review On A Sneaker And PRETEND To Be Educated On The Subject Matter, AT LEAST Know What The **** You're Talking About
laugh.gif
his vids are only good if you want to see some shoes early, otherwise else. He's a horrible human being.

Just type "Da Closet Collector" on youtube and half of them are people complaining about how he's selling B grades. 
mean.gif

I dunno where you guys live, but there aren't that many places getting these in SoCal. Beverly Center HOH isn't getting them, Glendale HOH isn't either, and Santa Anita Mall isn't getting them. Those are 3 of the most popular malls around. 

I dunno where you guys live, but there aren't that many places getting these in SoCal. Beverly Center HOH isn't getting them, Glendale HOH isn't either, and Santa Anita Mall isn't getting them. Those are 3 of the most popular malls around. 

thats crazy to me that a HOH wouldnt get these

I find that difficult to believe. All of the HOH's in my area are getting them (Cerritos, Lakewood). Even the Buena Park Mall and Stonewood Mall (Downey) Footlockers are getting them. The more and more people scream 'limited', the more difficult it will be to get. I've liked these ever since pictures first surfaced and it looks as if it's going to be harder to purchase. What does it even matter? I never win raffles anyway!
laugh.gif

All my stores in my mall are getting these (Champs, FTL, FNL, etc.) so I would say these should be easy to cop.

We'll see this Saturday though.

Back
Top Bottom