Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

View media item 915448 slept on these when they dropped but a local jimmy jazz restocked on these yesterday so I had to pick em up they are really nice in person. I like the material of the sock liner on these I know its petty but small things like that do a lot for me

View media item 915448 slept on these when they dropped but a local jimmy jazz restocked on these yesterday so I had to pick em up they are really nice in person. I like the material of the sock liner on these I know its petty but small things like that do a lot for me

It's the details that count, so I don't consider that petty at all. I pulled mine out the other day and I also love the sock liner, and the tongue for that matter. Material's dope as well. All those little details add up to make it one of my favorite 3's, easily.

i think plenty of people are going to realize they want these. Maybe not. Either way nice pick up bro.

Dudes like you crack me up, post sneakersteal links but don't bother calling yourself to see if the actual shoe is still available. Smdh just trollin for reps
wtf u mean dudes like me lmao, u think i care about reps? if you wanted the shoe you wouldve called yourself. FOH with your BS

you lucky i even post links for leeches like you.

Dudes like you crack me up, post sneakersteal links but don't bother calling yourself to see if the actual shoe is still available. Smdh just trollin for reps
wtf u mean dudes like me lmao, u think i care about reps? if you wanted the shoe you wouldve called yourself. FOH with your BS

you lucky i even post links for leeches like you.

I agree with chr0nix.

he doesn't have to call and verify inventory. that's what the buyer should be doing. was he late posting the info? yes. was he rep whoring? no.

you can try this saturday 5am pst on footlocker/champs/eastbay restock of the powder blue 3s, they will have a FSR.
thanks. I will be going for something else that day. Was going to purchase if they had my size just because its below retail

My consolation prize for today....struck out on everything else. FsR of these on eastbay and co. for anyone looking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom