Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Woke up an hour after launch and checked out on first "Add To Cart" attempt, after a short 2-minute timer (Beastbay).
I Was never gonna get these, just like to test each release.
Returned that lil fishy back to the water.
:nerd:

So it seems, I mean it's a forum, we're here to discuss what we like and dislike, such a love/hate thing
True. I personally dig them. And initially I expected these to be a hypbeast fest because of the bright yet palatable and even colorway. But only 31 pages on this thread by release morning says it all.

wow easy as hell on eastbay. i tried just for the hell of it and there was no wait. sent me straight to payment page

wish that **** happened with other releases :smh:

True. I personally dig them. And initially I expected these to be a hypbeast fest because of the bright yet palatable and even colorway. But only 31 pages on this thread by release morning says it all.
Yeah I'm actually digging them myself these aren't the crazy hype beast type of shoes anyway 3s usually sit in stores unless they're DBs True Blues or Blk/Wht Cements

Or it could be like I said all the "blue" that has been dropping, gamma blue, brave blue, powder blue, univ blue...or...maybe people just weren't feeling them, but for those that were, I hope they got their pairs; hassle free

Last edited:
All 3 for you? Rock, stock, beat/custom?

I originally bought a pair form NDC for me amd my girl thats 2 so at 845 i was like eff it lemme try shoe palace cuz i saw the link and for ***** and giggles i added my size and it went to cart so i copped no resellin here bruh

Last edited:
Yeah I'm actually digging them myself these aren't the crazy hype beast type of shoes anyway 3s usually sit in stores unless they're DBs True Blues or Blk/Wht Cements
Sort of reminds me of the Crimsons last year or the Stealths in 2011. Wish the Joker's sat like these may. Those eluded me like crazy

So if the little kids/fiends who we all know love bright colors aren't all over these then it's obvious that hypebeast opinions/trends are initially formed from knowledgeable persons such as yourselves. We are our own worst enemy.

Or it could be like I said all the "blue" that has been dropping, gamma blue, brave blue, powder blue, univ blue...or...maybe people just weren't feeling them, but for those that were, I hope they got there pairs; hassle free
I think its a mix of that. PLUS a lot of people are waiting to cop the Powder Blue 10s because its an OG colorway. I personally only buy what I'd rock and I can see these III's with the right outfit.

I see jimmies have been rustled :lol: yall can give yourselves that extra credit you think you deserve for copping a smurf looking 3s. maybe the ones rustled are the ones that dont even have a 3s collection and this shoe means a lot to them? :lol:

Lol @ at the people coming in here just to rain on everyone's parade. "Y'all only got them because there was no hype don't nobody want these" like no kidding . Let people enjoy an easy release for once. This release is how every release should be.
This

So if the little kids/fiends who we all know love bright colors aren't all over these then it's obvious that hypebeast opinions/trends are initially formed from knowledgeable persons such as yourselves. We are our own worst enemy.
So true

Although you took time out of a Sat Morning to come to a forum about a shoe you don't like. Just to say YOU don't like the shoe and everyone who wanted and got them shouldn't be excited?
Never said I didn't like them just stated facts these were a simple and easy release no need for people to go crazy over a GR but I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, and honestly I came here because I can its a free country just like this is a free forum that we all share and voice or opinion. Everyone enjoy your GR Smurf 3's glad everyone that wanted em cop'd, lol y'all fools have a great day i'm going back to bed.

I see jimmies have been rustled
laugh.gif
yall can give yourselves that extra credit you think you deserve for copping a smurf looking 3s. maybe the ones rustled are the ones that dont even have a 3s collection and this shoe means a lot to them?
laugh.gif
WORD

let people cook who cares if it sits this is how all releases should be like
let people who want em get em without worrying about resellers bots hype etc

i dont understand the hate either its a 3 with a predominately blue upper
similar to the DBs with a red upper minus the 3m and icy sole

View media item 753312View media item 753313
View media item 753314
You sir have an excellent point :smokin might have to put the wolf grey shoe strings in that boy

Back
Top Bottom