Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

I got mine from FNL but I don't think I will be copping there again until I get the 20 off rewards thing or if I'm forced to go there for a shoe that I want if I win the raffle and I don't win anywhere else. They started the whole exclusions thing again SMH :smh:

Last edited:
Read through this thread...saw a lot of people post about how their stores got small shipments. Somebody said their store only got 1 size run.

Not like I said anything like that days ago...

:lol:

Lots of places getting these, but I think shipment numbers might be on the lower-than-usual side. My store got twenty-something pair. They had 42 pair of Bobcat X's, which weren't distributed to nearly as many retailers.

Certainly not trying to gas or hype or give the impression that these are limited, but for those that want these (like myself), I would suggest NOT taking the "stroll into the mall at 3pm expecting them to be there" approach.

For anyone still looking in the Phoenix area. I just got back from Nike Scottsdale. Still had all sizes up to 13...this was like an hour ago but the store was pretty dead.

Read through this thread...saw a lot of people post about how their stores got small shipments. Somebody said their store only got 1 size run.

Not like I said anything like that days ago...

laugh.gif
Yeah, my store only got 1 full size run. Got a couple runs of the others I listed. I would assume the numbers are lower than a normal GR just based on my crude data.

Just got an email from NDC saying they just shipped my order :smile:. Easy manual cop since most people were going after the Kobe's this morning.

Picked up my pair about an hour ago and I must say today was a good day. Struck out on the 11 and the 12 gammas plus I didn't even get a whiff of the bob cat 10's. I work every Saturday plus I'm too old (31) to catch up with the young cats who have time to camp out but no hate towards them. But it feels good to go in a store and cop a pair of retro j's. Also I wanna give the beautiful young lady from the champs at dadeland mall in miami a shot out for letting me use the digital b-day coupon I got from the coupon thread. Big ups to the ones that got em hopefully with ease and no resell prices.

Last edited:
Well id like to say I was finally able to get a pair. I really like these. Im so glad resellers and hype didnt allow it nearly impossible. It wasnt easy but it wasnt like every release ive basically missed out on. I swear the last pair of shoes I got was the military iv. Once again cause of no hype and the 06' stigma.

Didnt really feel em, hope everyone who wanted em got em...i feel like tumbled leather wasnt the way to go for a color like this(although i do have to say i think tumbled leather is the best quality material JB uses on their retros)...imo i think suede would of looked better for this color.

Saw these in person today. Didn't plan on copping from the beginning but materials were nice, especially for a GR. Hard to pass on a 3 but the colors just didn't do it for me. Glad to see people who wanted them got them with ease.

I haven't posted on this site in a long time... but these shoes brought me back out.

Great color. Good quality. Awesome use of materials throughout the shoe.

I thought twice online this morning, but luckily 21 Mercer still had my size when I went in this afternoon. Once I saw them in person, it was a wrap.

View media item 754301
I've seen a lot of people saying these are strictly a summer/shorts shoe, but I think they (along with all 3s) are made for cuffed sweats/pants. This will be my go to lounging shoe this winter.

My NDC pair shipped.  I was able to use the birthday coupon on my wife's pair, so it only ended up costing me $103 out the door 
nthat.gif
. I talked to the employee when I pick up my pair.  He wouldn't tell me how many shoes they had, but he said I got the only size 11.5 they had.  I figure maybe 1 full size run, plus a few multiples of the popular sizes.  Considering I have never won a raffle before, I feel pretty lucky winning the only 11.5.  He said there were only about 80 raffle tickets.

Back
Top Bottom