Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

not trying to throw any shade to the folks who copped but at this point whats the point of uploading pics of a shoe that has been seen a million times.......if anything upload a pic wit a fit or accessories, not just the same ole same ol........this goes for just about every thread, i guess.

Just to add some fuel to
You fire haaaaa
View media item 755051

Last edited:
roll.gif

Good point ^. We also got to factor n that a lot of people don't wear their sneakers anymore. They like to keep them in boxes and stock them to look at or whatever.

I had to end up passing on these. just couldn't convince myself the $180 was worth it on these. I will say they are still pretty nice and congrats to those that copped and with ease. Now those infrared 3's on the other hand....will be copped ASAP. lol

same here i was debating on getting these for myself, i did get a toddler size online for my soon to be born son. but i went to the mall to check them out in person i just couldn't do it. but them infrared 3's hopefully will be copping for the whole fam.

same here i was debating on getting these for myself, i did get a toddler size online for my soon to be born son. but i went to the mall to check them out in person i just couldn't do it. but them infrared 3's hopefully will be copping for the whole fam.
congrats, i got a boy on the way as well!

Curious, anyone got close up pics of the insole people are talking about?

Last edited:
congrats, i got a boy on the way as well!
Thanks! congrats to you as well. can't wait to get that father son matching set up. my wife ain't into j's much or sneakers in general just a couple pairs i got her that she liked. and i tried to with my daughter but we have her all girly. lol hopefully this gives me an excuse to buy more shoes.

Here's a pic of the lining everybody's been talking about. It's a little shiny when light hits it, not reflective like 3M though, hard to tell in the pic.

Here's a pic of the lining everybody's been talking about. It's a little shiny when light hits it, not reflective like 3M though, hard to tell in the pic.
Dope, that'll pop especially during the spring/summer with some shorts. Personally can't pull off the all blue, my fits and kicks are mostly the same basic black and white. Congrats to those that copped and with ease as it should be.

Thanks! congrats to you as well. can't wait to get that father son matching set up. my wife ain't into j's much or sneakers in general just a couple pairs i got her that she liked. and i tried to with my daughter but we have her all girly. lol hopefully this gives me an excuse to buy more shoes.
i hear ya....im making sure i keep all my pairs in good shape so when lil man is in high school he'll be killin em......and my daughter is the same way, princess everything! lol

not trying to throw any shade to the folks who copped but at this point whats the point of uploading pics of a shoe that has been seen a million times.......if anything upload a pic wit a fit or accessories, not just the same ole same ol........this goes for just about every thread, i guess.
It's simply done to annoy you... 
roll.gif

I thought the lining would have a different feeling than what is has. Kind of unexpected, slickish, shiny type.

So I got a funny story. I just called Champs in Alpharetta and they had one 10.5 left. Since I'm in Florida, I had my girl go up there to get them. She said the employee had just put it on display because he decided he wasn't going to buy them after having them on hold for him. She asked him why he decided not to buy them, his response was, "Well I'm a true sneakerhead, and these hold no value to me. I don't buy shoes that are still on the shelves. I mean, I get an employee discount, and I wouldn't make much money reselling these." 
grin.gif
 Man what?!?!

If I was there to pick them up ,I would've laughed in his face and told him, "If there were ever a true definition of the word hypebeast, you would be it.." My girl said he's nice for letting you buy his shoes... "Um no baby, they are not his shoes and he is not nice. He's a cornball. If you base your purchases off what the next man or woman thinks, or base it off of how much you can sell for.... I feel bad for you."

BTW, I hate the both terms, hypebeast and sneakerhead.

END RANT

Lol at the limited quantities that they claimed. Woke up 3 hours late and copped my 10.5 off eb. Personally these > dtrt 3s

There is no "claim"...it's a fact that the quantities are much more limited than most GR's...

Again...like it has been said before...the quickness with which Jordan Retro's sell out is much more about DEMAND and not SUPPLY...

JM

So I got a funny story. I just called Champs in Alpharetta and they had one 10.5 left. Since I'm in Florida, I had my girl go up there to get them. She said the employee had just put it on display because he decided he wasn't going to buy them after having them on hold for him. She asked him why he decided not to buy them, his response was, "Well I'm a true sneakerhead, and these hold no value to me. I don't buy shoes that are still on the shelves. I mean, I get an employee discount, and I wouldn't make much money reselling these." >D  Man what?!?!

If I was there to pick them up ,I would've laughed in his face and told him, "If there were ever a true definition of the word hypebeast, you would be it.." My girl said he's nice for letting you buy his shoes... "Um no baby, they are not his shoes and he is not nice. He's a cornball. If you base your purchases off what the next man or woman thinks, or base it off of how much you can sell for.... I feel bad for you."

BTW, I hate the both terms, hypebeast and sneakerhead.

END RANT

I'm a true sneakerhead and these hold no value to me :lol:

There is no "claim"...it's a fact that the quantities are much more limited than most GR's...

Again...like it has been said before...the quickness with which Jordan Retro's sell out is much more about DEMAND and not SUPPLY...

JM

less than gamma xii?

Back
Top Bottom