Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did y'all not cop em? They were easy to get! :D

Wondering the same thing to be honest. but like I also said the other day: If you weren't able to cop the Infrared 6's or the Powder Blue X's, you won't be able to cop these either and are clearly doing something wrong. :rofl:

Copped yesterday @ 1030 am at Holyoke mall for $150 flat (FNL rewards coupon + no tax in Massachusetts). I got the last size 12 too...I live in Connecticut but I'm only 15 minutes away from Springfield, MA so I go there because it's the closest mall and they literally get every single release, and I really dig not having to pay taxes. Anyways I'm rambling but I'm really happy I got a pair cause I thought FinishLine opened @ 10 am but Cashier told me they open @ 8 am on release dates, never even knew smh.

These were sittin at the sports store where I'm stationed at. Retailed $135 and tax free. Bought a pair for myself and a few more to help out fam & friends. Got there around 0830 with probably 3-4 other guys already waiting :smokin

Now that's a price I'd pay. Here in Toronto, the price is $237 after tax. Makes it very easy to pass.

Got this yesterday
This message was sent to you at the request of Eastbay to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Eastbay directly.

Now that's a price I'd pay. Here in Toronto, the price is $237 after tax. Makes it very easy to pass.

I don't know what you're waiting for. All retail in Canada is around $235 minimum including taxes. It ain't getting any cheaper here. So guess you'll be passing for life

I don't know what you're waiting for. All retail in Canada is around $235 minimum including taxes. It ain't getting any cheaper here. So guess you'll be passing for life
Just because a shoe won't lower on price in store doesn't mean I have to accept that. I won't pay for something I don't believe is worth 237.
Haven't paid Canadian retail for a shoe in at least 5 years. I still manage to get what I like. I'm 1 hour away from the border and got fam all over that I can ship to and pick up when I visit or they bring when they check me.
Also, patience is key. The kijiji resellers always get desperate around the time of the next big release.

Last edited:
Just because a shoe won't lower on price in store doesn't mean I have to accept that. I won't pay for something I don't believe is worth 237.
Haven't paid Canadian retail for a shoe in at least 5 years. I still manage to get what I like. I'm 1 hour away from the border and got fam all over that I can ship to and pick up when I visit or they bring when they check me.
Also, patience is key. The kijiji resellers always get desperate around the time of the next big release.

Ic bro

It's very easy for them to track...RSVP's where done in a lightning speed, what, less than a second. No ordinary man can do that.... So they catch RSVP DM easily....
Not necessarily true. I was able to DM faster manually than the free RSVP service I used which got me banned at NikeDC. Unfortunately in my haste I typed in the wrong hashtag. The service got it right and I got a DM back. They refused to sell them to me when I went to pick them up.

All I can say is I called them Thursday, said it was FCFS at 10. I even asked the guy in front of me if he had a raffle and he said they also told him it was FCFS. When they opened and told us the pairs were gone we were like ...........
Depending who u speak to and from past experiences dealing with finishline some employees do not know when the exact time they will release. Even tho they said 10, if the manager that day decides to sell early it is up to them
That is why i always speak to the manager the day before release and if they say 10 ill let up round 6 when no one is there yet

Again from experience if the manager sees a line prior to opening they will sell before they open to avoid the mall crowd

Canada has a higher cost of living and FREE health care! Dont complain about paying 235 for shoes..... I pay almost $2000 a month for healthcare

restocks coming
nerd.gif

So if I wear 8.5 in Js like the wc4s and Shadows 1s, I can size down on these? Last time I went with a 8 on Jordans was the Grape 5s but im 98% sure those ran big 

I pulled the trigger on these wasnt feelin the powder blues last time out but these will put my 88s into the vault for now.

My local FNL did some sketchy stuff. Opened their doors at 10 and said they had already sold all the pairs... how is that possible? smh :smh:

What time did you get there? Maybe there was a mixup. How did you ask their opening time? Cause I can 100% confirm that shoe stores open at 8 on RD, 10 is when the stores opens for general shopping

So if I wear 8.5 in Js like the wc4s and Shadows 1s, I can size down on these? Last time I went with a 8 on Jordans was the Grape 5s but im 98% sure those ran big 

On my feet when I sized down. My toe did not thank me. Due the toe box being too narrow up top. The shoe fit perfect but my pinky toe was squeezed in making it hurt if I don't lace all the way up to keep my feet from moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom