Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As
Post is very misleading, I bet you can't walk into a single store and get a FSR. They may have the model's for display and didn't take them off yet or a few unclaimed pairs, but by no means are there multiple store's with complete stock in the Chicagoland area.

As of closing around 7pm lastnight, spots like City Sports, succezz and RSVP had multiple sizes. When said Chicago, I meant the city not Chicagoland area. And I did not say fsr. Before you try and discredit me on NT, ask for clarification first.

On my feet when I sized down. My toe did not thank me. Due the toe box being too narrow up top. The shoe fit perfect but my pinky toe was squeezed in making it hurt if I don't lace all the way up to keep my feet from moving forward.
Do you have wider feet? 3s in my experience, run pretty wide but the length is fine

FNL shipped also Now the wait is on they will both be here on Wednesday...  
nerd.gif

Picking up my local pair tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
As
As of closing around 7pm lastnight, spots like City Sports, succezz and RSVP had multiple sizes. When said Chicago, I meant the city not Chicagoland area. And I did not say fsr. Before you try and discredit me on NT, ask for clarification first.

When you said "multiple store's in Chicago still had these" I'm sure I wasn't the only one who assumed you were talking about Nikestore, Foot Locker, Finish Line, Champ's, and other well known major retailer's. City Sports, RSVP, and Succezz are about maybe 10 store's all together that's mainly due to the City Sports and even they probably had a few pairs here and there because they are last resort Villa type store's. So I proved my point, these shoe's aren't available as you made them seem with your OP, and I wasn't trying to discredit you I'm just saying a few shoe's at some small store's is misleading if you say something like store's have these shoe's available in Chicago.

I got to the mall yesterday after 2pm, FTL only had a 9.5, FNL soldout.. FA came thru for me along with champs i was surprised they sold so well.. As long i got my 2 sz 11 thats all that mattered to me

Did anyone's UPS change to "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."?

Never seen this happen before. Hope mine didn't get cancelled..

Did anyone's UPS change to "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."?

thats normal. it will change once ups actually starts working monday

Had to pass on the "poor man's" Cement 3's. These just never really did it for me. Congrats to all those in need who copped nonetheless.

Last edited:
When you said "multiple store's in Chicago still had these" I'm sure I wasn't the only one who assumed you were talking about Nikestore, Foot Locker, Finish Line, Champ's, and other well known major retailer's. City Sports, RSVP, and Succezz are about maybe 10 store's all together that's mainly due to the City Sports and even they probably had a few pairs here and there because they are last resort Villa type store's. So I proved my point, these shoe's aren't available as you made them seem with your OP, and I wasn't trying to discredit you I'm just saying a few shoe's at some small store's is misleading if you say something like store's have these shoe's available in Chicago.

You didn't prove your point because your quoting things I didn't actually say and is based on your assumptions. Btw, I'm almost 100% sure HOH has these today from unclaimed pairs. Anyways, if any one needs a pair in Chicago proper (you happy?) they were available as of lastnight at the spots I quoted.

I am in Eastbay backorder limbo so called all 7 of  my Baton Rouge area mall shoe stores  as soon as they opened today. All sold out. 
mean.gif

You didn't prove your point because your quoting things I didn't actually say and is based on your assumptions. Btw, I'm almost 100% sure HOH has these today from unclaimed pairs. Anyways, if any one needs a pair in Chicago proper (you happy?) they were available as of lastnight at the spots I quoted.

Well I'm not trying to make this into something, I got my shoe's and if you got your shoe's it's all good. Thanks for letting anyone who didn't get a pair and wants one know where to look at in Chicago. It's on to the next one for me now.

After every release dudes be expecting shipping to be updated on weekends ...must be the first time ordering shoes online.
If you're referring to me, a "shipping label has been created" is different than "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request.". This change was MADE during a weekend and shows that there is some kind of shipping update. Don't know how you see that this is the same as asking if my shoes were shipped.

[ quot wae name="chicagoguy5" url="/t/555001/jordan-retro-3-infrared-23-march-8-2014/3000#post_20021842"]
Well I'm not trying to make this into something, I got my shoe's and if you got your shoe's it's all good. Thanks for letting anyone who didn't get a pair and wants one know where to look at in Chicago. It's on to the next one for me now.[/quote]
Whenever a company creates a shipping label through UPS it will update thru the UPS site. UPS still has to pick up the packages.
I deal with Supremes west coast shipping all the time. So. I've become well aquainted with this dodgy process.
I was in lbC and decided to stop by footaction. I bought 2 of these w my military discount @ 150 each

....Do you understand how online shopping works??

Yes, I do. When the store has a pair to fulfill my order, they create a shipping label for my pair of shoes. UPS provides a tracking # and online status with UPS will be "shipping label has been created". This process is automated on UPS end and no one has to work on the weekend. However, this time I received a tracking #, but the status of UPS is "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request". I mean, I could be wrong but I don't see how this was a ridiculous question to ask

Also got a pair for a friend and my NDC status for UPS is "A shipping label has been created". This status has been the norm for my online orders.

Last edited:
People calling these poor mans cements do you even have cements lol and yeah I have the 88s still got these tho

Yes, I do. When the store has a pair to fulfill my order, they create a shipping label for my pair of shoes. UPS provides a tracking # and online status with UPS will be "shipping label has been created". This process is automated on UPS end and no one has to work on the weekend. However, this time I received a tracking #, but the status of UPS is "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request". I mean, I could be wrong but I don't see how this was a ridiculous question to ask

Also got a pair for a friend and my NDC status for UPS is "A shipping label has been created". This status has been the norm for my online orders.
Whats there to understand to prompt a question? It clearly states cannot locate shipping details

Its understandable that you may not comprehend what that means but asking a question here for you to understand it will only prompt answers that falls under shipping question/update

And they also banned everybody's name there from rsvps :frown:. Now gotta RSVP with a different name

They said they tracked it somehow. Duno how they did it but they knew. I really doubt they would tell me exactly how they know

And we all used different RSVP services not even the same one. So it's something they must be monitoring.

makes me wonder. i rsvp'd manually on my own account and got a confirmation dm back from ntsf for a sz 12. i couldn't pick them up since the time frame was so small (10-12pm.) i wonder if they flagged my name as well. were they letting some people with rsvp's pick up the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom