• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats there to understand to prompt a question? It clearly states cannot locate shipping details

Its understandable that you may not comprehend what that means but asking a question here for you to understand it will only prompt answers that falls under shipping question/update
Yes, it states it cannot locate shipping details. So I was thinking maybe FNL created a shipping label and got a tracking #. But then the shipment might have been cancelled by FNL and the tracking # will become dead. Thus leading UPS automated system to change to that status instead of "shipping label has been created".

Anyways, thanks to chusifer for giving the simple answer I was looking for

I sure you good chief if you manually RSVP'd ...I'm sure nike can figure out if you used a service or not.

Using a RSVP service is only good for speed, but the @nikestore twitter RSVP process is not set up for who is the quickest to respond, and the quickest are being flagged ...so getting assistance from a service for this process is not really needed, unless you plan on being somewhere without Internet access.

makes me wonder. i rsvp'd manually on my own account and got a confirmation dm back from ntsf for a sz 12. i couldn't pick them up since the time frame was so small (10-12pm.) i wonder if they flagged my name as well. were they letting some people with rsvp's pick up the shoes?
yea there were people there picking up their rsvps. i just had to wait for the window to close to pick up mine.. btw these run about .5 size big right or is it just me cause im usually a 9.5 and it feels alil big

I am 100 times happier with this shoe and the way it looks compared to the travesty that was the white infrapink 6 a few weeks ago. I think as times goes on dudes will wish they had copped these. This is a great summer shoe.

Last edited:
Had to pass on the "poor man's" Cement 3's. These just never really did it for me. Congrats to all those in need who copped nonetheless.
These actually costs $10 more than the previous WC3's. Stop hatin just cause u didnt get a pair.

$20 actually, 2011 jumpman version was $150. (WC88s were in a league of their own at 200 for Nike Air). As I posted earlier, a poor man's version of a jordan retro would not be a $170 jordan retro. It would be a cheap knockoff, such as this..
View media item 846607

These actually costs $10 more than the previous WC3's. Stop hatin just cause u didnt get a pair.
Had to pass on the "poor man's" Cement 3's. These just never really did it for me. Congrats to all those in need who copped nonetheless.

Lol..poor mans cements.. How is this so? When they cost $10 more ? I dont get it.. Poor men couldnt afford $170 sneaks..foh with that hating ish..if they never did it for you cool, but dont bash others cuz they copped by calling em that. Then you try to play it off by saying congrats...smh.i copped. Im far from poor..i own my house two cars,i have a great carreer and i have a 3 kids so stop with dat. Chll with the labels, to eachn his own, as simple as that.

Lol..poor mans cements.. How is this so? When they cost $10 more ? I dont get it.. Poor men couldnt afford $170 sneaks..foh with that hating ish..if they never did it for you cool, but dont bash others cuz they copped by calling em that. Then you try to play it off by saying congrats...smh.i copped. Im far from poor..i own my house two cars,i have a great carreer and i have a 3 kids so stop with dat. Chll with the labels, to eachn his own, as simple as that.
Just some dumb **** someone started because they weren't copping. Once someone started calling them "poor mans white cement " many followed and started calling it that as well. 

You didn't prove your point because your quoting things I didn't actually say and is based on your assumptions. Btw, I'm almost 100% sure HOH has these today from unclaimed pairs. Anyways, if any one needs a pair in Chicago proper (you happy?) they were available as of lastnight at the spots I quoted.
actually your exact quote was "these are still everywhere" so it does appear you attempted to give the appearance these were sitting in stores.

Back
Top Bottom