Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i shouldve kept my jokers 
mean.gif

and trust resellers had np moving those now crimsons dif story 

not always.. i remember buying mocha 3s for 80 bucks at footaction back in 2000.. man those were the days lol..  most do well though, minus the crimsons, fire reds, and powder blues.. those are the only ones i can remember sitting for more than a couple days. 
and those Joker 3's YUCK!

Heres a thought, who cares.

If the purpose of purchasing a pair of shoes is to eventually put them on your feet then why would you care if they sell out or not. I'm starting to see far too many people obsessing about the implied value of shoes they just bought rather than wanting to wear their pairs.
ALOT of people buy sneakers, not wear them right away…Rather wear them down the road.  In turn, for this being the reason  (IMPLIED VALUE)  - A lot of people would rather Pay Retail not Resale 1-2 years down the road….

TO EACHS OWN...

I prefer to UN-DS my J's Later down the line… 

Heres a thought, who cares.

If the purpose of purchasing a pair of shoes is to eventually put them on your feet then why would you care if they sell out or not. I'm starting to see far too many people obsessing about the implied value of shoes they just bought rather than wanting to wear their pairs.
ALOT of people buy sneakers, not wear them right away…Rather wear them down the road.  In turn, for this being the reason  (IMPLIED VALUE)  - A lot of people would rather Pay Retail not Resale 1-2 years down the road….

TO EACHS OWN...

I prefer to UN-DS my J's Later down the line… 
I unds my pairs later rather than sooner also(I don't think I've worn a pair of shoes I purchased in 2013 yet) but once its in my closet they have no value to me, just another pair of shoes that I'll get around to wearing.  Now sure if I wanted to trade or sell a pair down the road I'd have to find out what they are going for but unless you buy most of your pairs to "flip" then the going value of a shoe you intend to wear shouldn't matter.

anybody doing a BLACK LACE SWAP, if u have a pair of PB3's just use their black laces on your Infrared 23 III's. Or any of your other black laces on any other AJ3's u have. This is assuming of course u own another pair of AJ3's. Im sure many folks already did this.

Last edited:
For what it's worth the Fire Red 3s and Crimsons were one of the top selling Js last year (mass produced and restocked multiple times). Probably why they were always around, of course they weren't an instant sellout either like 11s or black toe 13s..

http://newschoolmag.com/2014/01/12/top-10-selling-jordans-2013/
Black Toe 13s? To my knowledge there is no "black toe" AJ13. Did u mean the "He got game" 13s? Because the "BLACK TOE" 14s dont drop til later this year. I think u meant the "He Got Game" 13s.

Last edited:
Black Toe 13s? To my knowledge there is no "black toe" AJ13. Did u mean the "He got game" 13s? Because the "BLACK TOE" 14s dont drop til later this year. I think u meant the "He Got Game" 13s.

Joined in January 900+ posts and you are correcting someone...go sit in a corner some where...u on time out...
Everyone knew what dude meant by black toe 13s..u cornballs stay tryna shine on someone in here

Can anyone tell me what this "infared" color is on these. 3s. They look orange from every review and pic, but people keep telling me it not in person. What color would you say it was in person?

Black toe, he got game, same difference , I've seen them actually named black toes tho?

No, he (correctly) meant black toe 13's. What color is the toe box on your "He Got Game" 13's?

:smh:

Can anyone tell me what this "infared" color is on these. 3s. They look orange from every review and pic, but people keep telling me it not in person. What color would you say it was in person?
the eyelets look more red, the infrared on the sole is closer to that orange/pink color though

What length black laces do I cop. Any one able to link me to a similar pair?

54" or 49"

The laces that came with them are slightly shorter than the 54" replacement laces I bought, but I don't think they're 6" shorter. So the laces that came with the shoes is somewhere between 49" and 54". Those are the two sizes available at my local Nike Outlet (laces are $2 at Nike outlets).

I need a size 7 (gs) for my 14 year old at retail. I would greatly appreciate any info on any sights or restock info

Last edited:
Doesnt seem like they had many. I had 11 in my cart and was about to click buy and they were already gone. 10.5, 11, 11.5 gone.

Back
Top Bottom