• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I won't be complaining though. I can counter heat with A/C or pool or something. I can't counter this damn snow. My biggest gripe was not ONE kid was walking around hustling shoveling snow. I used to make BANK in the city when I was a kid shoveling snow. What the hell is wrong with these kids?

Knock on wood, i think we're finally in the clear though.
Yeah i hope. I plan to unDS a pair tomorrow, supposedly its "nice"

Full Size Run at Easybay right now from those who are still looking

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...etro-3-mens/white/black/?cm=searchjordanretro
Nah they say sold out, they haven't updated it yet.

NDC pair still hasnt shipped...anyone else in the same boat?
Sometimes they take a couple days to ship them out. My experience with saturday morning drops on NDC, they usually ship them out the next day (sunday), but not later than Monday. The past holidays they shipped my order on a Tuesday.

I called them to make sure it didnt get cancelled or anything and they told me they're busy and my shoes have been processed, just waiting for shipment.

If your order status says 'Processed' now, you should be good

these ended up looking good in person, got a pair for my lil bro. Wouldn't cop for myself though still have to get so many other 3s before i would consider getting these.

prolly gonna go pick up my pair for fedex today...i know which location they go to after getting off the plane from memphis...due for delivery tomorrow too

Black Toe 13s? To my knowledge there is no "black toe" AJ13. Did u mean the "He got game" 13s? Because the "BLACK TOE" 14s dont drop til later this year. I think u meant the "He Got Game" 13s.
Joined in January 900+ posts and you are correcting someone...go sit in a corner some where...u on time out...
Everyone knew what dude meant by black toe 13s..u cornballs stay tryna shine on someone in here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember during the week of release the movie He Got Game was constantly on repeat ....the "He Got Games" is the Hypebeat name for the Black Toe 13 

I was impressed with these I thought they were gonna use crap materials like the last few 3's, the leather is slightly better quality and they did a better stitching job, still not close to the quality of the 88 3's but a big upgrade.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I remember during the week of release the movie He Got Game was constantly on repeat ....the "He Got Games" is the Hypebeat name for the Black Toe 13 
Any one putting nicknames on shoes are hypebeasts lol they are black/white 13's

So my backorder email from EB just came in today. Not looking good. Hoping nothing changes and they will ship out the 21st

Last edited:
For what it's worth the Fire Red 3s and Crimsons were one of the top selling Js last year (mass produced and restocked multiple times). Probably why they were always around, of course they weren't an instant sellout either like 11s or black toe 13s..

http://newschoolmag.com/2014/01/12/top-10-selling-jordans-2013/
Black Toe 13s? To my knowledge there is no "black toe" AJ13. Did u mean the "He got game" 13s? Because the "BLACK TOE" 14s dont drop til later this year. I think u meant the "He Got Game" 13s.

:x You have got to be kidding me. You trying to call me out because I'm NOT using a nickname? I don't do nicknames young buck, I was wearing Js long before that movie came out and most likely before pops pumped you out. They are black and white 13s, black toe 13s or HGG mess you like to spell out over and over. I've seen them referred to in all of those ways over the years and they do in fact have a black toe.

So far only Eastbay had the restock? Based on past GR releases like Powder Blues. Good chance these might restock and how soon?

I just got the back order email from eastbay as well. Why is it back ordered there in the first place? Is ndc and finishline the same situation as well?

I just got the back order email from eastbay as well. Why is it back ordered there in the first place? Is ndc and finishline the same situation as well?
Someone said they spoke to a EB rep and they said that their entire shipment is delayed for some reason. I don't see how ppl say EB had a restock when their RD orders are back ordered. Haven't got a chance to call them yet and see whats up. Will call when I get out of the gym

Someone said they spoke to a EB rep and they said that their entire shipment is delayed for some reason. I don't see how ppl say EB had a restock when their RD orders are back ordered. Haven't got a chance to call them yet and see whats up. Will call when I get out of the gym
SMH I hope my order isn't cancelled.

SMH I hope my order isn't cancelled.
We all hope that fam. I'll try to get an answer from EB even though a lot of times customer service isn't that credible, nothing wrong with trying. I suggest we all call and see what's goin on then post up what you hear. See if we get the same answer. Just remember NT fam a restock is not a fact until it is officially confirmed or it happens. A restock at this point is more of a possibility judging by how JB has been treating us with these GR. Stay up on this thread is the best thing to do 

Back
Top Bottom