• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope I can find these in a size 8.5. Slept on them over the weekend, I snooze I lose.
ohwell.gif

yea there were people there picking up their rsvps. i just had to wait for the window to close to pick up mine.. btw these run about .5 size big right or is it just me cause im usually a 9.5 and it feels alil big
Which service did you use? Do you have access to the twitter account that sent the DM for you? I am trying to figure out how they are deciding if a person uses a rsvp service or not. From what I've seen, the DM's themselves contain no tracking information beyond username, time_zone, etc. 

Waiting for the Aftermath to settle and see how this Colorway turns out in the Shoe Game…..

alot of people are saying this shoe sold good and nothing is left on the selves… other peeps are saying that their local stores are still carrying pairs in few sizes..

I'll give it another Week 

Others are still buying Retro 6's from FL, FTL and FA as of yesterday and they were released Feb 15??  almost a month later...

Assessing the Damage

Last edited:
For how accessible these were on Saturday, it's surprising how quickly they've now dried up here in L.A.  Looks like people are able to sell for $220 too.  I thought these might be like the White Infrared 6's.  Guess not.

It only makes sense. Look at the history of the retro 3's. I don't think there is one Jordan 3 release that hasn't done well. All the previous 3's are up there price wise.

I wasn't able to cop this weekend. did not win any raffles and didn't have time to get them online or wait in line. how did it go?  How are the shoes?

It only makes sense. Look at the history of the retro 3's. I don't think there is one Jordan 3 release that hasn't done well. All the previous 3's are up there price wise.
not always.. i remember buying mocha 3s for 80 bucks at footaction back in 2000.. man those were the days lol..  most do well though, minus the crimsons, fire reds, and powder blues.. those are the only ones i can remember sitting for more than a couple days. 

not always.. i remember buying mocha 3s for 80 bucks at footaction back in 2000.. man those were the days lol..  most do well though, minus the crimsons, fire reds, and powder blues.. those are the only ones i can remember sitting for more than a couple days. 
Even more recently.  The Crimson and Joker 3's sat for long periods.  Resellers who picked them up couldn't even sell them for retail without tax in my area.  Fire Red 3s, while they eventually sold out, still don't command more than $10-25 over retail.

Even more recently.  The Crimson and Joker 3's sat for long periods.  Resellers who picked them up couldn't even sell them for retail without tax in my area.  Fire Red 3s, while they eventually sold out, still don't command more than $10-25 over retail.
ahh yes, how did i forget those jokers.. probably cuz i passed on em lol

Yeah feel you on those. I'm in the same boat with the mocha 3s. I remember they were sitting on my local Shiekh shelves for weeks and it wasn't a hot shoe….But now the story has changed. Mocha 3s became one of the more sought out retro 3. Kinda weird right?

Yeah feel you on those. I'm in the same boat with the mocha 3s. I remember they were sitting on my local Shiekh shelves for weeks and it wasn't a hot shoe….But now the story has changed. Mocha 3s became one of the more sought out retro 3. Kinda weird right?
some things need to marinate for a second before it's right lol

For what it's worth the Fire Red 3s and Crimsons were one of the top selling Js last year (mass produced and restocked multiple times). Probably why they were always around, of course they weren't an instant sellout either like 11s or black toe 13s..

http://newschoolmag.com/2014/01/12/top-10-selling-jordans-2013/
i still wonder what determines jordan brand's production number for each shoe.. like what kind of equations, charts, and graphs they use to determine the final number lol

Waiting for the Aftermath to settle and see how this Colorway turns out in the Shoe Game…..

alot of people are saying this shoe sold good and nothing is left on the selves… other peeps are saying that their local stores are still carrying pairs in few sizes..

I'll give it another Week 

Others are still buying Retro 6's from FL, FTL and FA as of yesterday and they were released Feb 15??  almost a month later...

Assessing the Damage

Heres a thought, who cares.

If the purpose of purchasing a pair of shoes is to eventually put them on your feet then why would you care if they sell out or not. I'm starting to see far too many people obsessing about the implied value of shoes they just bought rather than wanting to wear their pairs.

Last edited:

i still wonder what determines jordan brand's production number for each shoe.. like what kind of equations, charts, and graphs they use to determine the final number lol
true, it´s beyond me how Fire Red 3 are available for over 6 months now and even hit the outlets (!) here in Europe. Those are an OG colorway of one of the most thought after Jordan models, they must have made a billion of those :tongue:

I would guess previous sales x production costs. Nike's main concern is their profit margin.. The price used to vary more based on the model. Now they're usually about the same across the board (besides the more popular and "gimmick" releases). The materials are getting worse and price is rising. They usually limit the highly sought after releases to keep demand high. When one release is missed, it's on to the next one.. And how can it be acquired? The resell market hitting new highs only makes people want them that much more, so even a lot of the GRs are selling out quicker. Negative headlines about their chaotic releases works as free advertisement and builds hype. And more consumers pop up every year.. making Nike/JB even bigger in the industry.

what area was this cuz joker 3s sold out pretty quick everywhere. i believe they were a quickstrike.

Back
Top Bottom