• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who ordered from Foot Action and was backordered check your order, mine went from backordered to ready to ship.  

Picked up a size 10 at HOH in Winston-Salem yesterday. Had 9.5 and one size 10 left if anyone interested. Not sure bout other sizes.

Picked up a pair at FTL on this past friday's restock. Had to come out of partial retirement for these (kids, house, investments). These are so hot. I missed out on the 88's and have been salty since but these look so fresh, my thirst has been quenched. These IMHO are the best retro+ pair in a long time. JB was able to get paid off a GR and didn't give us some corny color way. Gotta give it to them on this one, an attainable dope sneaker. Is that to much to ask for? (rhetorically speaking of course.)

talked to rep when canceling an order and was told these will start shipping tomorrow
It looks like they will start shipping tomorrow. My status says ready to ship so that probably means they are sending it out tomorrow. Only question is since they took off shipping costs are they going to give me an economy type shipping which I hate.

Just cracked my pair yesterday . Very comfy, and just about right size wise. Good looks on the pics with the grey and the black laces posted earlier in the thread. :smokin

Guys keep checking your emails I got tracking info from eastbay. They shipped my pair this morning, its about time I am going get to see these in hand.

I finally wore one of pairs yesterday, my only problem with the shoe is the black sockliner.. My feet were burning up, black sockliner in this FL sun doesnt feel to comfy

Back
Top Bottom