• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally wore one of pairs yesterday, my only problem with the shoe is the black sockliner.. My feet were burning up, black sockliner in this FL sun doesnt feel to comfy
I feel ya there but I'd rather have a black liner than white. White gets too dirty

I'm going to wear mine tomorrow for sure. Here in Cali it's sunny and high 80s so hopefully my feet don't burn to much. I do agree that it's better than white ,that gets dirty too easily.

Last edited:
Pair from Shoe Palace came in today. First pair of 3's since the TB back in 01. Very nice shoe, just need to lace swap with black laces and I'm set.

Last edited:
Screw this white get dirty nonsense, i rather have a white liner instead of having my feet baking like a cake, with a black liner... When its 85-90 degrees in the summer, some of you will be having a change of heart about a lil dirt on the sockliner 

Screw this white get dirty nonsense, i rather have a white liner instead of having my feet baking like a cake, with a black liner... When its 85-90 degrees in the summer, some of you will be having a change of heart about a lil dirt on the sockliner 
Oooo someone got sensitive feet?? Black liners don't bother me in the summer here in Jersey. Maybe cuz yall ninjas in the southern states used to wearin flip flops with socks on
laugh.gif
 . No shots intended... just from what I hear from family and friends in Georgia and FL. They stay wearing flip flops

Oooo someone got sensitive feet?? Black liners don't bother me in the summer here in Jersey. Maybe cuz yall ninjas in the southern states used to wearin flip flops with socks on
laugh.gif
 . No shots intended... just from what I hear from family and friends in Georgia and FL. They stay wearing flip flops
Lets see you are stereotyping and i dont own flip flops... Besides i dont argue with fools, they cant tell, who's who from afar - S. Carter

Lets see you are stereotyping and i dont own flip flops... Besides i dont argue with fools, they cant tell, who's who from afar - S. Carter
PLEASE explain how I'm stereotyping? I explained myself friendly and your feelings are apparently hurt. Congrats on googling a quote

It gets very hot here in TX, but the heat has never influence the color of kicks I wear on my feet.  
mean.gif
  Gotta have that AC on full blast tho.

The black sock liner makes the black tongue with black laces so 
pimp.gif

I also really like how the black liner compliments the rest of the shoe. Can't wait to have them already. EB back order just updated and customer service says it will be shipping out tonight.

This is why you dont ball in these sorry plastic made jordans.  Then he goes to the locker room and put on some Bred 11's  SMH

I'm laughing so hard lol. I know they're legit shoes. Wonder when he'll learn to my ball in them, he brought them 11s out like "let's see how these go"

I'm laughing so hard lol. I know they're legit shoes. Wonder when he'll learn to my ball in them, he brought them 11s out like "let's see how these go"
LOL, He just knew he was gonna kill em tonight!!!  "Im a bust they heads open with these varsity reds!!!"  LOL

Back
Top Bottom