• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I slept on these.......had them in my hand and everything. Now I want them because they black lace swap sold me

Nice shoe, simple colorway. I think it'll only increase in value, I like retro+s that I could imagine being an OG colorway.

Couple cats in the buy/sell forum are wanting this shoe bad. The white Cements and 50 cash. I bet these get a restock when the playoffs start.

They not that much from resellers. I paid $200 shipped so he made what $10 profit. Already copped my black 54" laces waiting to swap them out.

They did a restock too though, I forget the stores but I think FA and FTL.  I normally don't keep up with the restocks unless I miss on RD but, do they restock all GR's or just some?

They did a restock too though, I forget the stores but I think FA and FTL.  I normally don't keep up with the restocks unless I miss on RD but, do they restock all GR's or just some?
Only some. But I've noticed a trend since Laney 5s released that they restock most GR numerous amount of times so theres plenty to go around. Laney 5s Oreo 5s, PB3, PB10s, White 6s, Bobcat 10s. I know I'm missing a few but you get the point. JB treating us good this year

Only some. But I've noticed a trend since Laney 5s released that they restock most GR numerous amount of times so theres plenty to go around. Laney 5s Oreo 5s, PB3, PB10s, White 6s, Bobcat 10s. I know I'm missing a few but you get the point. JB treating us good this year
Appreciate the info boss.

Rep

I need a size swap but as cheap as they are on the bay, i might as well just grab my size and sell the ones i got.

Back
Top Bottom