• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had added a size 12 which is my sizes on multiple shoes . I didn't purchase anything but always glad to try help out . I would never post links here unless I have at least tried them.

Glad I decided to copp!! Dope shoe with black lace swap.....still on ice right now along with my Bred 4's.

Has anyone put a couple wears in these yet? Any signs of paint chipping? I am really hoping they are built lile fire red 3's, those things are amazong quality wise

Has anyone put a couple wears in these yet? Any signs of paint chipping? I am really hoping they are built lile fire red 3's, those things are amazong quality wise

^ I'm pretty sure same mold/materials are used, so they should hold up just the same.

Got a good probably ten wears in these and no chips at all. Slight creasing but nothing too crazy.

Got a good probably ten wears in these and no chips at all. Slight creasing but nothing too crazy.

Sweet, thats really good to hear.

I sold my thunder 4's before even wearing em because i heard they cracked once you tried them on lmao

fire red 3s are tanks. I have at least 25 wears on mine, and they still look great. Only thing is multiple cleanings have faded the red on the heel tab jumpman air.

no paint chipping on my infrareds and i've worn them about 10 times.  barely any toe box creasing but I don't really care about that anyway.  agree that the fire reds are well made.  feel like the reds are a bit more higher quality than the infrareds, personally.  the infrareds also run a tad bigger for me than my fire reds.

The tumbled leather in the toebox hides creases well
indeed, I love it 
pimp.gif

no paint chipping on my infrareds and i've worn them about 10 times.  barely any toe box creasing but I don't really care about that anyway.  agree that the fire reds are well made.  feel like the reds are a bit more higher quality than the infrareds, personally.  the infrareds also run a tad bigger for me than my fire reds.

That is actually so good to hear, looks im gonna be keeping them and not selling them then heh.

Guess it wasn't meant to be. I have been seeing sizes pop up everyday on Eastbay but have never been able to add a 9.5 to cart and the one day I don't check is the day FNL has a restock...

Just grab some of these.. for a 2nd time today

Contemplating if i should keep them and put them away… or trade my friend for a pair of Retro 6 Infrareds same size and Stack those for Put-Away Pair...

Not sure which i like better...

UGH

Back
Top Bottom