• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wearing mine today [emoji]128526[/emoji] this dude was staring at them while we waited for class door to open from the pervious class

Haven't been in this thread for awhile, but finally decided to cop a pair of these. I was just curious to know where abouts some of you went to grab a pair of black laces and what size?

Haven't been in this thread for awhile, but finally decided to cop a pair of these. I was just curious to know where abouts some of you went to grab a pair of black laces and what size?
Nike Factory stores had a lot more sizes then other stores in my area. I got 45" for size 11.5 and I'm able to lace them up perfectly. Not a fan of the stock 52" length. Too long for my taste.

@retrohead182 @OddAndTwisted
Thanks for the info fellas. I actually like to let my laces hang so the shorter the better. I'll see what works for a size 9.
If you like to have them hang then 39" will do the trick. Nike factory had them too so I scooped them for my girls pair just because that's the smallest they had. Will probably be too long after see how 45" fit on mine

You can also use the 36" from vans to hang. Got for my wife for her gs pair tried them om my size 9.5 perfect

I call bs on worn once. I've worn my pair over 20 times since release day, and mine are uncreased still. Lol xD
Sellers always say that because they think if the shoe looks clean as hell it means they can say worn once. Yet there are noticeable creases and the size sticker and jumpman are super faded like CMON now. But for the right price I would cop. Copped some Kilroy 9s for $150. Sticker and inside a lil faded after "5 wears" but outside clean as a whistle

Where can I get black laces and how long for size 11?
your answer is literally on the last page
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom