• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I normally don't do a lace swap but I think these would benefit from either a black or grey lace.

I normally don't do a lace swap but I think these would benefit from either a black or grey lace.
thanks...u helped me finalize my decision on lace color for these...gotta be grey...black doesnt look too hot...ive seen a pic already...a light grey will look right...repped....

I think these are going to go fast honestly. I know I will be attempting to get a pair. Maybe double up. These are great beater shoes that go with everything.

I think these are going to go fast honestly. I know I will be attempting to get a pair. Maybe double up. These are great beater shoes that go with everything.

They'll definitely go fast because they look dope, but it doesn't help us that Drake and probably other celebrities wore these during the All-Star Game and maybe throughout last weekends festivities. I clearly saw Drake wearing them and then all the other shoe sites posting close ups all over social media is gonna get people who didn't know about the shoe curious about them.

They'll definitely go fast because they look dope, but it doesn't help us that Drake and probably other celebrities wore these during the All-Star Game and maybe throughout last weekends festivities. I clearly saw Drake wearing them and then all the other shoe sites posting close ups all over social media is gonna get people who didn't know about the shoe curious about them.
Exactly. He was the reason why 90s Tommy jackets ballooned up to 200 dollars on eBay depending on the condition.

FR were pretty easy to cop last year right? You got the OG crowd who won't be getting these so should still have some around.

Exactly. He was the reason why 90s Tommy jackets ballooned up to 200 dollars on eBay depending on the condition.

FR were pretty easy to cop last year right? You got the OG crowd who won't be getting these so should still have some around.

You got a point, there's always the OG crowd who won't consider copping anything that isn't OG. But these celebrities wearing shoe's right before release day adds people, good thing that these look to be a GR according to the size runs on the Finish Line release calendar.

true blues nicer than these but these> white cement imo. still not copping cuz they too close to the WC tho + 6s will be taking all my money this year

Last edited:
Clean but I'll pass. Too similar to my WC3 for me.

Since nike pumps out 3s every single year, they should just keep the black cements available all the time man
Yeah from the back. But the small change with a black tongue makes it completely different IMO. Opens up the potential for some black laces, maybe even infra laces

Gonna kop due to lack of WC3. If I had the 88s I would kop these as secondary. 
That's what I was going for. I hate walkin around like a dam penguin with them 88s on
I want to see some blk laces in

Also, can anyone comment on how light infrared is? By people who have seen this colorway in person

Last edited:
I've read a couple pages couldn't find the answer, will these release in toddler sizes or just Men's & GS?
Thanks in advance

Flight club got bout 3 sizes up of these up to you if you wanna drop $375 to have em now or wait till march and get a pair for most likely retail I believe these will be readily available

Back
Top Bottom