• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not me the 3's are my favorite platform. Def feeling these from the first leaked pics at the end of last year.

are these worththe preorder? It's around 240USD Shipped. I'm from canada so these are 240$ CAD after tax. Suppose these might be a big GR release.. then that sucks lol. 

Kick-crew is doing 210$ preorders.. seems pretty good deal.. Anyone ordered from KC before? I heard it's like b grades but jsut wana hear your opinions. 

Not me the 3's are my favorite platform. Def feeling these from the first leaked pics at the end of last year.

creasing??? come on now!
mean.gif

Last edited:
judging by the name infared 23 i am assuming these may come in limited number just like the 6's hope i am wrong.

I havent bought a 3 since the black cements released back in 2011. The question is to people who bought the recent 3s that released how has the paint been holding up?

If kicks-crew is doing preorders for $210 these are prob a super GR

I'm not sure if anyone listened to me when I said check out the Finish Line release calendar, but there's even pre school or baby sizes in these shoe's so I'm assuming they'll be a super easy cop just like the Powder Blue 3's since they have been new colorway's and nothing classic that would make them worth going the limited route in my opinion.

I havent bought a 3 since the black cements released back in 2011. The question is to people who bought the recent 3s that released how has the paint been holding up?
The only pair of my 3s that are cracking are my true blues. All the other that I have bought after are good.

my 88s and fire reds have no paint chipping or cracking

Same here but I don't weight over 150 so maybe that's why. Also my walking is not a heavy kind (if you know what that mean) and I don't step on the edge of the curve.

Back
Top Bottom