• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nah the distinction isn't a big deal because most of the people that buy sneakers these days don't really care if it is an OG colorway. as evidenced by all super popular new colorways that came out last year. no one cares about OG or not 
Those bel aire 5s are a prime example, i talked to u guy a JJ and even he was surprised they soldout

are these worth getting I got stuck with two pairs of retro 6 white infrared took me a week to sell finally sold at dead cost .. I try to buy a few make a few bucks and get mine for cheaper. I bought 5 pairs of kobe 9 inspiration still sitting on 4 total waste of time 
735.gif

Age of buyer or non og colorway doesn't matter Js are bought of hype limitness and resell nowadays if it has neither it will sit period...let me correct that nothing sits because people think they can resell anything lol

Last edited:

are these worth getting I got stuck with two pairs of retro 6 white infrared took me a week to sell finally sold at dead cost .. I try to buy a few make a few bucks and get mine for cheaper. I bought 5 pairs of kobe 9 inspiration still sitting on 4 total waste of time 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ain't nothing funnier than a reseller sitting on shoes.

reseller life 2 hard i see

i3HgMyh00BOMW.gif

Back
Top Bottom