• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3's in general are quite popular especially the cleaner, simpler colorways. So although they are GR, it will undoubtedly sell out. Considering these closely resemble White cements which is an iconic OG color, I would def be ready to go come 8AM on Saturday

Numbers looking slightly lower than powder X's. Still a GR, no need to panic, but about 2/3 of the Powder X/Infrared VI production #. I'll have confirmation in a few hours.
figured this...lot of places saying they don't know/aint getting them....

Last edited:
Dude at my FA said they have a good amount, i ask him do he think they might have enough until get off at 1 he was like, im not sure but you never know how what ppl are going crazy over.. Besides that store is the go to spot because of its location in the mall.. Dude even said ppl have been telling him the infamous Katrinas are going to drop, he said they haven heard anything about them dropping... We both got a laugh out of that one... Oh well either way hopefully ill come up on at least 2 pairs, shooting for 3 but 2 will do... Hopefully they will sit with all these "people" saying the Katrinas are going to drop 
laugh.gif

It's a good thing my second job is about 50seconds from foot locker only bad thing is they usually get one size each but I'm usually there

Yea,im leaning towards just adding a few bucks and just getting some White cement 3s instead if I just have to have them.That black tongue just doesnt do it for me.Its just something about about the og colorways anyway/

Last edited:
I'm might skip these. My homeboy told me his connect got some gamma blues. I don't know if he let me get them for the price I'm looking for. Well if I lose out on both, my main cop day is the 15th.

Well after looking around I decided I might cop a pair but its under retail or bust and I aint speing more than $175 shipped on these.Also black laces is a must with these.

saw these in the stock room earlier today and def. look better than i expected..might cop on dc not sure yet

most the stores in my area that usually do tickets for shoes, are doing FCFS. Dont know if that means anything but for me, it means my only option in online.

Back
Top Bottom