• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Would a purchase of these qualify as returnable? At my local footlocker they don't do returns on any retro releases

Can you go and try them on at a Footlocker or something similar to the 3s? One of the flight models? I only own size 10 AJ1 and they give me a perfect fit. Definitely can't size down on those, but was told to size down by 0.5 for these. I kinda wanted to order both 10 and 9.5, but I don't know if returns are possible.
I'll be in the mall this week for something else so I could stop by and try some on.  Searching footlockers website, the closest model appearance wise looks like Jordan Flight Origin.  Would you agree?

Called my Champs today and they doing a raffle, HOH probably is too so i'll find out tomorrow when i go to Champs, ima stop by all the shoe stores. I've only entered a raffle once and it was for the PB 10s, I got one but those were a GR, nonetheless I was happy. Hopefully I win again for these.
HOH, FTL, FA doing raffles wed & thurs. I assume champs is the same.

My local Champs said they gave out guaranteed tix yesterday. :smh: All the other spots in my surrounding area doing raffles starting Wed or FCFS.

Who wants to trade Shiekh codes in So Cal? I have Glendale, Downtown LA, West Covina and Santa Anita. I need Burbank. Thanks!

This will be my first pair of J's.  I wear 9 on the Lunarglides and Frees, should I order same size or size down half?

Relatively close in size, I wear a 9.5, I hot a 9.5 in the FRs and they fit fine with wiggle room, I will be getting a 9.5 in these, going down .5 won't hurt, may just be an exact fit, but not to where it's uncomfortable

seems like all Footlockers, Footactions, and Champs are getting them, but not all Finsh Lines for some reason.

my connect asked me if i wanted these. i told him no. he said why not? i said i have the cement 3s already and they look JUST ALIKE

Using a ****** loaner while I wait for a replacement so I can't access internet in line. Thats why torn between trying online or lining up.
If you don't mind waiting a few days for your pair, buy online. There will be no way you'll strike out online unless you just completely suck at the online thing. I'm only suggesting the online route because you never know how lines will be until you actually get there

How do you think elephant print laces would look on these? Definitely want to do a lace swap but debating between elephant print or black.

Are these gonna be hard to cop? I'd love to rock these but will I have to beat resellers with a stick to get one?

most of my running shoes are 10.5 ( I wear Puma Faas ) but with Jordans I wear a 10 unless they are 11's then I get a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom