• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 that gif. 
laugh.gif

are these worth getting I got stuck with two pairs of retro 6 white infrared took me a week to sell finally sold at dead cost .. I try to buy a few make a few bucks and get mine for cheaper. I bought 5 pairs of kobe 9 inspiration still sitting on 4 total waste of time 

I got the call for mine! 
smokin.gif

Wishing the best of luck to those who are still waiting for call, or waiting in line or online!!

Newbie resellers smh lol. Y'all be wanting quick pancake turn over for GR's like they quick strike releases. hell yeah ur going to have to sit on those infrared/White 6s until thettime is right. And if that's y'all bread and butter tough on u lol.

are these worth getting I got stuck with two pairs of retro 6 white infrared took me a week to sell finally sold at dead cost .. I try to buy a few make a few bucks and get mine for cheaper. I bought 5 pairs of kobe 9 inspiration still sitting on 4 total waste of time 
I'll pick up the kobe 9s for $7 tho

cheddaman cheddaman - good post. Repped.
Regarding the "Infrared23" shade, Eastbay and some other retailers still have the White/Infrared VI listed as "white/Infrared23..."
NDC had "Infrared23" listed in the white VI color description on RD, too, but now if you find them on NDC the color description uses regular "Infrared" to match the box description.
From day one I was fixed on those discrepancies, but once NDC changed the color on its site I figured that was the answer.
So basically everything recent is INFRARED-23 except the white/infrared VI.
:nerd:

If they're still available when I wake up I might cop or maybe if theres a restock. Other than that not stressing.

Back
Top Bottom