• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wait... NDC makes you click pictures to verify ur a real person now?

does that work in stopping the bots or nah?

177 shipped from eastbay. just waiting to check out. 10 min
Good luck. I "checked out" on Eastbay about an hour and 15 minutes ago, but when I clicked on "submit order" it has been hung up on "processing" for more than an HOUR now.

Called Eastbay and the girl said not to mess with it, so I'm just staring at my screen watching the "processing" go on.

Last edited:
Good luck. I "checked out" on Eastbay about an hour and 15 minutes ago, but when I clicked on "submit order" it has been hung up on "processing" for more than an HOUR now.

Called Eastbay and the girl said not to mess with it, so I'm just staring at my screen watching the "processing" go on.

refresh homie

Yup.. Yes it worked. Multiple rsvp sites failed.
HA just peeped via mexicansneakerhead 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Lol this **** gonna end up being a race to who can find the dog/bike first when limited releases come. 

also we gonna have illiterate dudes suing nike cuz they dont kno what a dog is

i got an email from paypal that I submitted an order to finishline but I didn't get a confirmation directly from finishline. should i try to submit another order? I don't want to get billed twice.
I would I have had the same happen to me on finish and they told if u don't get an email from the with an order # try again FYI I have gotten the email with order # and been canceled too I don't count my chickens with finish till I get a tracking5

they shoulda waited til a limited release do introduce this bot fighting mechanism... make the sorry *** bot users mad that they missed out on a super limited shoe that they were gonna sell anyway

Anyone else still tryin on ftl , or is it just me? Size STILL saying all pairs in carts.

Also, i dont think everyone got the capcha on nike. I didnt get it on mobile and others saying they didnt either.

checked out my size 10. 177 plus 3% back from ebates.

Back
Top Bottom