• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wake up at 7:30 get to University Mall in Tampa at 8:00...pay below retail thanks to Champs VIP...back in my car by 8:30.

Now to find some black laces.

It's a good start to the weekend!

Reasons I don't help people out...asked me to help you get a shoe, I get it...then you complain you don't gave the money this week, BUT just last week you were blowing me up...OK

i have never had a issue with finishline. Once i wait for the countdown i place the order i have always gotten the shoes. I wonder what is causing those errors for you guys. 

First time ordering from finish line. Can anybody say how long it typically takes to get order confirmation?

i have never had a issue with finishline. Once i wait for the countdown i place the order i have always gotten the shoes. I wonder what is causing those errors for you guys. 

They probably do it every week or every major release... Once FNL flagged your account I believe you cant use it for 30 days or more. You have to check out as guest. They always have issues with paypal method.

Just buy a giftcard for the amount the day before the release if your having those issues.

roll.gif
at the NikeDestroyer bookmark.
lol, hey i'm lazy. I rather click and go than to type

These are selling out a lot faster than I expected. FNL only showing sizes 11, 12, and 14. Glad I was able to use the bday coupon In-store.

Last edited:
View media item 846771
Tried to put my thunder iv strings in....way too long.

I normally don't care about the quality of the leather etc. but the tumbled leather is really nice. Wish my 88's had the same.

First time ordering from finish line. Can anybody say how long it typically takes to get order confirmation?
I normally get my email like a minute or so after i get confirmation page on fnl. I just checked paypal time stamp and email time stamps and one minute after paypal transaction i got fnl email showing NICE!
Originally Posted by BayArea23  

They probably do it every week or every major release... Once FNL flagged your account I believe you cant use it for 30 days or more. You have to check out as guest. They always have issues with paypal method.

Just buy a giftcard for the amount the day before the release if your having those issues.
I normally just go to cvs buy a paypal direct load card for 200 or so depending if im buying one or 2 pair. load to paypal and pay with paypal everytime. i have brought every pair except the stealth X's and the fresh princes, i missed on those smh. 

*** MY GIRL JUST CHECK CHAMPS AND ADDED A SIZE 16 TO CART NO ISSUES *** not sure what was still available but she went right through. NO PURCHASE

Back
Top Bottom