• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GRs are supposed to be flawless you didn't know?
roll.gif

Couldn't decide which color laces to use so I used both lol. Might pick up some cement laces to get the best of both.

I always find it funny when JB reports a release of a retro+ CW and a ton of people on here talk **** on it, says it looks cheap, or like a shoe from FUBU and then when it gets close to release date, and they release theyre the first to post pics. Hahaha. I love these, best retro+ CW ive seen IMHO, and overall 3s are my favorite jordan.

God damn....UPS delays. Any restocks so far?
Same here. Anyone else ordered from finishline and expected a delivery yesterday living in the sgv cali? My package got stuck in vernon since around 1230am then updated last night to baldwin park. Now I gotta wait till monday!!! :smh: my wife and daughters shoes came wednesday .a day early from nike. :rolleyes

I always find it funny when JB reports a release of a retro+ CW and a ton of people on here talk **** on it, says it looks cheap, or like a shoe from FUBU and then when it gets close to release date, and they release theyre the first to post pics. Hahaha.
You really must be new here ? Those comments are like living by a train station, after a while u get use to the noise and just go about your daily rounds

after striking out on everything else this morning, i walked into FNL KC and picked up a pair of these in my size.  n they are nice, but I am probably going to swap out the laces for black ones.  not sure if they do phone orders, but here is their # 816-753-5335

My local hoh told me to come back Monday if I'm still looking for these: hint hint. Full size run, too. Good luck. I'm not in need but hopefully those that need one get one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom