Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

WNCrk8

My friend ordered from FNL, packeage moved from the label created stage in UPS System.

Last edited:
Yeah I used the economy shipping as well. I called UPS and tried to get it upgraded to ground but they said it hadn't been picked up yet, so I would have to wait.

Straight up, stop directing yourself at me and repeating the same exact thing you previously said. Yes, I'm feeling salty because growing up I couldn't afford Jordan's and my parents wouldn't buy them for me and now that I had enough money to be responsible and pay for my bills as well as buy shoe's I want and not feel broke, the opportunity arises in which I may get just three shoe's I wanted and know for a fact won't be restocking or releasing for a while it all just goes out of my hands in a matter of seconds. Now, that picture Shoedog posted is going on every JB thread with the caption "for anyone in Chicago." Not everyone on NT is an honest, strictly shoe loving, buyer. A lot of people are turning this into a similar version of the drug hustle. I might as well become a reseller and charge an arm and leg for shoes someone else wants if I'm unable to fairly get the shoes I want. Go to Michigan Avenue tomorrow and ask around where people are from and then call up those locations and ask about their inventory, I'm willing to bet they sell out by the end of day if not closer.

Where is RUVilla?

The exact addresses are in the pictures provided by Shoedog, a few posts above, if you live in Illinois or nearby you should check it out they're restocking on basically everything except for the infrared 3lab5, Gamma Blue 11 and 12, oh and the Bred 1's, but everything else released in 2013 should be available.

Straight up, stop directing yourself at me and repeating the same exact thing you previously said. Yes, I'm feeling salty because growing up I couldn't afford Jordan's and my parents wouldn't buy them for me and now that I had enough money to be responsible and pay for my bills as well as buy shoe's I want and not feel broke, the opportunity arises in which I may get just three shoe's I wanted and know for a fact won't be restocking or releasing for a while it all just goes out of my hands in a matter of seconds. Now, that picture Shoedog posted is going on every JB thread with the caption "for anyone in Chicago." Not everyone on NT is an honest, strictly shoe loving, buyer. A lot of people are turning this into a similar version of the drug hustle. I might as well become a reseller and charge an arm and leg for shoes someone else wants if I'm unable to fairly get the shoes I want. Go to Michigan Avenue tomorrow and ask around where people are from and then call up those locations and ask about their inventory, I'm willing to bet they sell out by the end of day if not closer.
Im giving you the reality of what you are acting like a child over, I'm not sitting here trying to a be **** dood. If you want these shoes that bad you'll do what it takes to get them, regardless if it requires camping for a while or paying a premium. You're salty because you think the posting of this info will really affect your chances when it didn't really matter in the first place. 

Once again this is a public forum, information will get out. Lurkers will lurk, you cannot stop that. 

Im giving you the reality of what you are acting like a child over, I'm not sitting here trying to a be **** dood. If you want these shoes that bad you'll do what it takes to get them, regardless if it requires camping for a while or paying a premium. You're salty because you think the posting of this info will really affect your chances when it didn't really matter in the first place. 

Once again this is a public forum, information will get out. Lurkers will lurk, you cannot stop that. 

The thing is, NO ONE had any kind of idea of what and when exactly all of this was going to happen until you started asking questions and then Shoedog (which I really hope dude lives in IL) posted a picture of all the shoes that were going to be available. The lurkers were going to lurk, but the lurkers attention got caught with that picture floating through all of the JB NT threads. It is what it is, I'm done messing with NT, I'm done messing with JB, and all these bogus shoe stores. If I want to cop a shoe I can easily Google Jordan Release dates 2014 and find dates along with pictures. I was in love with NT until this BS. Now, have a great day and take care.

Mine are scheduled to deliver on jan 8th. Hoping them get here a day early for my birthday. Figures crossed

UPS just made a delivery at my house and we have a blizzard warning here so I am sure our sneakers are moving around out there today.  Just thought everyone would like to know because I wasn't expecting them to.

dudes really mad because ppl know about villa refresh :lol: :rofl:

srs :rofl:

The thing is, NO ONE had any kind of idea of what and when exactly all of this was going to happen until you started asking questions and then Shoedog (which I really hope dude lives in IL) posted a picture of all the shoes that were going to be available. The lurkers were going to lurk, but the lurkers attention got caught with that picture floating through all of the JB NT threads. It is what it is, I'm done messing with NT, I'm done messing with JB, and all these bogus shoe stores. If I want to cop a shoe I can easily Google Jordan Release dates 2014 and find dates along with pictures. [COLOR=#red]I was in love with NT until this BS. Now, have a great day and take care.

pull ya shirt down B

Last edited:
This The Best Quality J All Year Not Sayin Juss cuz I copped A Pair But The All Around Leather They Used And The Whole Interior In smoothe Leather Was Top Notch.... Mine i Have Yo Say Came Flawless The Paint Job Was Done Right No Smudges Or Half *****in It The Infrared Pops Something Crazy, No Pics Did These Shoes Justice They Really Hooked Us Up On These Kicks If You Managed To Snag A Pair

zup21k.jpg

vg5udx.jpg

Just got shipping confirmation from NDC, check your inboxes...

Yup, just got tracking from NDC. Bitter that I forgot to enter WINTER2DAY for free 2 day shipping. Will probably get here on Tues or Wed.

Back
Top Bottom