Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

their website sucks big ones it won't even load at all!!! 
devil.gif

Where I live a Villa is opening and the employee's keep telling me they are going to have what seems to be all the Retro Jordan from 2013. From both grapes to the Fear Pack 3, 4, and 5, Toro 4's, Fire Red 3's, Taxi 12's, He Got Game 13's, Gamma 3lab5, Fire Red 5's, Steel 10, Oreo 5's, and MAYBE the Gamma Blue 11's, Gamma Blue 12's, Bred 1's (the employee's don't seem up to date with their shoe's and couldn't even pronounce most of them). My question is, what should I aim for? I was thinking Fear Pack 4's, Toro 4's, and Taxi 12's. I know everyone says that I should get what I like and I intend in getting the two 4's because they're dope and I'm a sucker for the 1's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's, 11's, 12's, and 13's. But I'm more of the single digit kind of guy and well if I can replace Taxi's I had originally planned for something a little more lucrative that will get me the Bred 1's I'm all for open suggestions on what you guys would suggest is the best option out of the 2013 Retro's?
Grab whatever is best to you when your turn comes up. Unless you're top 10-15 in line (which will be overnight campers for sure because of Bred 1s, fear 5s etc.) A lot of the high reselling shoes are off the board. They don't have FSR of every shoe but get a good amount of pairs usually. Get there early and if you want to walk away with multiples bring a buddy or gf etc. and buy them breakfast/lunch afterwards. That way you can get a pick of your top 2 or 3 and it's less overwhelming. My villa experience was interesting lol but came away with Fear 4s, HGG 13s and Toro 4s. 
[/quote grab as much as you can they will be off the shelves the day it opens

Yea breh, stay in lakeview 

Not trying to be mean or sound like one of those dudes who don't want to help out, but if there's a possibility that you may get better position in line to get shoes I may want then I would at least hope you would do some research first man. The advertisements are all over the radio and not so hard to find online since two Villa's are opening up the same day. I'll be dammed if I go through the Bred 1 situation again for giving info to someone who apparently hasn't even tried. My dude puremichigan puremichigan isn't even from Chicago and found out what store's are opening and what shoe's are going to be available. If you really can't find the info then message me for details.

Theres a couple sizes on eBay ending in the next couple hours for $235-315.

Last edited:
thanks and wouldnt 235 be like a steal because with ebay fees and paypal wouldnt the reseller net less than what these went for $225?

Pretty much, thats if no one bids on them in the last few minutes. $300 and below is a lowkey steal. I doubt these get restocked like the more popular retros. Gamma 3lab5's haven't restocked once since they dropped.

Not trying to be mean or sound like one of those dudes who don't want to help out, but if there's a possibility that you may get better position in line to get shoes I may want then I would at least hope you would do some research first man. The advertisements are all over the radio and not so hard to find online since two Villa's are opening up the same day. I'll be dammed if I go through the Bred 1 situation again for giving info to someone who apparently hasn't even tried. My dude @PureMichigan isn't even from Chicago and found out what store's are opening and what shoe's are going to be available. If you really can't find the info then message me for details.
I already found it, was too lazy to google it, I dont have time to campout during the weekdays anyways, thought it was a weekend opening. 

If giving out info that is already accessible everywhere is a problem for you due to your worry about someone taking your size shoe then you should reevaluate why you're here.

a lot of people share info on here to help other people out, you're chances are slim already with the way releases are nowawadays. 

I would start camping now if you really want them. 

Back
Top Bottom