Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Anyone know how to spot fakes on these?

I have someone willing to sell for $280. Either this kid doesnt know about shoes or hes selling fakes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Selling my extra pair for $280 in my local fb group and I'm pretty sure I know about shoes and I'm not selling fakes.
Maybe he has an extra pair and wants to unload quickly. I'd hit em up asap if I was you.

I'm actually really geeked to get these in.. too bad I gotta wait at week. 

All this BIN quality comparison talk got me itchin to see my pair, didn't get the first labs. 

How are these compared to DB quality?

Last edited:
The 10.5 my little brother ordered from Finish Line should be coming in tomorrow since it's already in IL, not too bad for that free economy shipping he clicked on. The warehouse being in Indianapolis played a huge factor I'm assuming though. This is a really dope shoe and I love my pair, the quality is perfect, but he rather make a quick buck and let the pair go.

Checked all (all three you named) none have 2011 pairs for some reason idk why that's harder to find Ds when it just came out but I find 06' pairs
prolly because this was b4 the buying sneakers to flip became popular and people actuallly wore their shoes.  I remember these sat on eastbay for a weeks when they came out 

rocked mine last night. 

Last edited:

label created only for me as well.. i usually don't worry about it unless it's fnl..
THIS for my Bred Is.......
indifferent.gif

The 10.5 my little brother ordered from Finish Line should be coming in tomorrow since it's already in IL, not too bad for that free economy shipping he clicked on. The warehouse being in Indianapolis played a huge factor I'm assuming though. This is a really dope shoe and I love my pair, the quality is perfect, but he rather make a quick buck and let the pair go.

Lucky. I did economy and won't arrive until next Wed....

For those who had issues with their CC, do you use your card to buy things online? Have you considered it's your cc end that is blocking the transaction? I bought with PayPal, visa, and amex at FNL and had no issues.

Last edited:
Can't knock a hustle.  I love the sneaker but hell if I could sell it to get enough for a pair of Gucci sneakers you are damn straight I'd sell these and buy Gucci's.  

Lucky. I did economy and won't arrive until next Wed....

How far are you from the warehouse your shoes dispatched from? I've been blessed that it seems like Nike, Finish Line, and Foot Locker all seem to have warehouses in Indiana which neighbors with IL so we always go with the free economy shipping.

Can't knock a hustle.  I love the sneaker but hell if I could sell it to get enough for a pair of Gucci sneakers you are damn straight I'd sell these and buy Gucci's.  

Well he isn't going for Gucci lol I can afford Gucci or designer brand products (I'm getting the Louis Vuitton Evidence sunglasses) but that isn't me for the most part, everyone wants to buy designer just because it's the new cool thing to do in order to be impressive. I actually like Jordan's, especially me being from Chicago, but I'm frustrated with how hard it is to get a shoe I want and from now on I f I NT care if I get a pair someone else wants and have to charge an arm and leg to get the pair I want which also is going to cost an arm and leg. But the black Brooklyn Gucci shoe's are dope.

Well he isn't going for Gucci lol I can afford Gucci or designer brand products (I'm getting the Louis Vuitton Evidence sunglasses) but that isn't me for the most part, everyone wants to buy designer just because it's the new cool thing to do in order to be impressive. I actually like Jordan's, especially me being from Chicago, but I'm frustrated with how hard it is to get a shoe I want and from now on I f I NT care if I get a pair someone else wants and have to charge an arm and leg to get the pair I want which also is going to cost an arm and leg. But the black Brooklyn Gucci shoe's are dope.
Those are alright but I like the Burnished Effect Leather High Tops, Hi Top Viaggio's, Black Hi Top Imprime's and the python hi tops but I'm not willing to pay $1200 for a pair of sneakers. Not sure if I'm willing to spend the $600 for the other pairs either.  I can afford it but it just seems really over priced.   

I get so many compliments on my Gamma 3Labs, man I can't wait till these arrive from FTL. They are in MN now, Scheduled for the 7th, I go on vacation on the 9th, These going with me.

Last edited:

I didnt post that pic to piss people off or to spoonfeed anyone. I posted the pic because it popped up in my twitter feed. It pretty much required no work to find at all.  I find it difficult to believe people are going to drive from Missouri, Kentucky, surrounding states etc. Just to get MAYBE a pair to resell given the price of gas, time etc.  And if posting that address makes those people such a threat, you probably didnt have much of a chance at getting the shoes anyway.

If I had the day off  of work I'd be down there, and if I didn't know about the event I would greatly appreciate the information from another NTer

This isn't the same as repeatedly telling people that Jimmy Jazz does releases at midnight... yes that's Eastern time...yes that's 9PM on the west coast...yes they sold out that fast. It is sharing information with the community of  individuals that enjoy the same hobby I do, enjoying the discussion and maybe I get a lucky tip on a a thursday afternoon that gives me a chance to pick up some shoes I missed out on for retail price.
Now that I'm not as mad, resellers are both old and young, a lot of the younger resellers in surrounding states like Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin that border with IL are more than willing to make an hour trip (Iowa is a little further away) would drive to Chicago knowing both stores are having full restocks on shoe's that are no longer available and sell like hot bread. I didn't even know about these store's opening up and having restocks until a Foot Locker employee told me that there's a store called Villa doing a restock, long story short he gave me the wrong place, I called around and you the phone numbers to both locations. I called New Year's Eve they said they were expecting people lining up around 4am and later given the fact that it's extremely cold and snowing in Chicago for days. I call again those same places 20min ago and they tell me that there's already people lining up when the store isn't far from the lake which makes it colder. So, in short, I'm all about helping. I was even telling dudes in PM that if it was my turn and the three shoes I wanted were no longer available in my size that I'd get the shoe's they want in their size if available and ship it out for retail plus shipping. But, if people are lining up as of right now then obviously posting that picture now circulating NT has had more of an impact than you may believe because everyone who's on NT from IL and didn't know about all this info and neighboring states now know and will more than likely jump on it. Either way, hearing that there's people already camping out just cancelled that plan for me and that's all I have to say. It's sad that I may one day may have to resort reselling in order to get something I want just even out my chances at affording something I want.
Noboody from out of state is driving to the southside of chicago to camp in 19 degree weather for shoes.  There will be a lot of dudes that pretty much camp any and every shoe release in chicago there.  You must be new to this, everybody on kream has known about the store openings for a while and they have almost 19,000 members with the grand majority in the chicago area.  You also don't seem to have made it out to any of villas other store openings, most of the shoes listed they'll have 4-6 pairs of each in scattered sizes.  I went to 1 a couple months ago and it was a waste of time and effort, they advertised royals and literally had 2 pairs.  They are also only going to let you get 1 pair of the advertised shoes, so you might have want to chill on the delusions of being able to cop a fsr of fear 4s or something like that.

Only thing I can suggest to you is that you make your way to the 119th store because by your posts you don't seem like your built for 111th and Michigan.

Last edited:
Noboody from out of state is driving to the southside of chicago to camp in 19 degree weather for shoes.  There will be a lot of dudes that pretty much camp any and every shoe release in chicago there.  You must be new to this, everybody on kream has known about the store openings for a while and they have almost 19,000 members with the grand majority in the chicago area.  You also don't seem to have made it out to any of villas other store openings, most of the shoes listed they'll have 4-6 pairs of each in scattered sizes.  I went to 1 a couple months ago and it was a waste of time and effort, they advertised royals and literally had 2 pairs.  They are also only going to let you get 1 pair of the advertised shoes, so you might have want to chill on the delusions of being able to cop a fsr of fear 4s or something like that.

Only thing I can suggest to you is that you make your way to the 119th store because by your posts you don't seem like your built for 111th and Michigan.

I'm not, thank you for pointing out my disability I really appreciate you reminding me and everyone else on NT. I'm mainly wheelchair bound because of my disability and I have to rely on either winning raffles or copping online because I can't drive and I can't be sitting outside in freezing weather.

I'm not, thank you for pointing out my disability I really appreciate you reminding me and everyone else on NT. I'm mainly wheelchair bound because of my disability and I have to rely on either winning raffles or copping online because I can't drive and I can't be sitting outside in freezing weather.
I didn't say anything about a disability, I didn't even know you were disabled.  I was just giving you realistic advice based on your posts and the suggestion of stores was based on my personal knowledge of the area and roseland.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about a disability, I didn't even know you were disabled.  I was just giving you realistic advice based on your posts and the suggestion of stores was based on my personal knowledge of the area and roseland.

I know the hoods, I may be disabled but I know where I'm going to because I have family friends who don't live in the friendliest of neighborhoods. You suggested I go to the nicer neighborhood because "I wasn't built for 111th and Michigan" which I know I'm not, I'm in a wheelchair and I don't expect anyone to have any kind of sympathy for me. If I have something someone else wants they'll try and get it by any means necessary. What I do have is heart though, regardless of my disability. I've never been to a Villa, I've never heard of one until recently I always heard guys like BigJ mention "Villa" but I had no idea until a Foot Locker employee told me that two Villa's were opening and would have restocks of what seems to be the entire year except for the Gamma Blue 11's and 12's, Bred 1's, and Infrared 3lab5 according in every size according to the employee's on 119th. The only thing I was mad at yesterday was that on New Year's Eve based on the hype and what they have heard when are lines expected and they said around 6am maybe 5amn since it's a week day and 9am opening. I asked if I could buy a pair of every in my size and they said yeah as long as I could afford it. Now fast forward to today, Shoedog (which I hope he's from the Chicagoland area) posted up a pic with all the details and it made it's way through every JB thread on NT, not only for those in the Midwest who have money and nothing to do tomorrow, but the lurkers who aren't even members are able to see all that stuff. But according to the other threads I've even seen people from Ohio talking about taking a day off work to cop some shoe's out here. What's even worse is that I let plenty of time go by in order to see if that picture making it's way around NT would really have an impact since Shoedog and many other NT'ers said I was over exaggerating. Well I call at about 6pm almost 7 before the Bulls game and the same dude answers but gives me a different tune, he doesn't know how many shoes I can buy because unexpectedly they already have a line in the freezing cold, so I do have a reason to feel salty. Someone else affected whether it was a huge or minimal chance at copping just like a lot of people are feeling salty on the Bred 1 thread about the people who were giving out info left and right then almost no one copped.

Last edited:

I know the hoods, I may be disabled but I know where I'm going to because I have family friends who don't live in the friendliest of neighborhoods. You suggested I go to the nicer neighborhood because "I wasn't built for 111th and Michigan" which I know I'm not, I'm in a wheelchair and I don't expect anyone to have any kind of sympathy for me. If I have something someone else wants they'll try and get it by any means necessary. What I do have is heart though, regardless of my disability. I've never been to a Villa, I've never heard of one until recently I always heard guys like BigJ mention "Villa" but I had no idea until a Foot Locker employee told me that two Villa's were opening and would have restocks of what seems to be the entire year except
When I said you weren't built for it, I was talking about your lack of awareness of what you were signing up for.

For you to try to turn that into anything else is ridiculous and please stop bringing up the fact that your disabled because that had and still doesn't have anything to do with the topic of trying to cop shoes from villa this morning.

When I said you weren't built for it, I was talking about your lack of awareness of what you were signing up for.
For you to try to turn that into anything else is ridiculous and please stop bringing up the fact that your disabled because that had and still doesn't have anything to do with the topic of trying to cop shoes from villa this morning.

Oh, I'm not going to Villa, thats in the past. I'm sticking to online and raffles. I like Villa's guaranteed tickets for shoe releases though. But I may just get a bot and try to cop what I want or cop whatever else wants and charge an arm and leg to pay for the shoe's I'm being charged an arm and leg for. It's sad that gettin shoe's has come to this, but it is what it is, just like the drug game isn't going away neither is the resale game and I'm tired of striking out.

What's the comfort level of these? I wore my first 3lab5s the other day and afterwards the middle of my foot has been killing me.. I noticed that there is no cushioning in them at all.. Maybe it's just my pair

So last night I get 3 emails at the same time confirming my SP shipping. All 3 emails look different but have the same order/tracking info. For a second I had thought I accidently ordered 3 pairs. Wierd email system they got there.

What's the comfort level of these? I wore my first 3lab5s the other day and afterwards the middle of my foot has been killing me.. I noticed that there is no cushioning in them at all.. Maybe it's just my pair

Comfort was A-1 on my pair. While the wax laces are a pain to re-string i recommend un lacing and loosing the heck out of them and then re lacing cause they came extra tight from nike.... But them wax laces prob had something to do with it to.....

Back
Top Bottom