Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

We'll I called FL.com to check on my 3lab5 order that's been showing "processing" since the 31st. The rep told me that they are out of stock and I am basically SOL. That's BS! I received a confirmation email but never received a cancelation email. The confirms email stated once I received the shoes I could rub it in my friends face, which was funny till FL.com rubbed it in my face...

Pissed me off how they show I secured a pair then screw me! Inside job I bet!!!!
Sorry man that sucks.  I always figure that when people get canceled like that it is because someone corporate decided they wanted a pair for themselves or a friend/relative. 

bought mine resale (first time ever).... have them in hand and was worth it... shoes are NICE... don't like how they lace em up in the box but w/e... seriously thinking of getting another pair.. these are my fav cop of 2013

I loved the quality of the elephant 3lab5s but the cw was horrible imo so when these got a RD I knew I had to have them

Last edited:
How far are you from the warehouse your shoes dispatched from? I've been blessed that it seems like Nike, Finish Line, and Foot Locker all seem to have warehouses in Indiana which neighbors with IL so we always go with the free economy shipping.

Its about 10 miles but the systems don't update until 8am and they usually leave the warehouse at some 4am. Good thing is I know the ups driver pretty well and he only delivers in the neighborhood. One time I chased him down for my nexus 5 lol.

We'll I called FL.com to check on my 3lab5 order that's been showing "processing" since the 31st. The rep told me that they are out of stock and I am basically SOL. That's BS! I received a confirmation email but never received a cancelation email. The confirms email stated once I received the shoes I could rub it in my friends face, which was funny till FL.com rubbed it in my face...

Pissed me off how they show I secured a pair then screw me! Inside job I bet!!!!

Can you demand to speak with a manager and demand for a returned pair?

Very true I'm gonna try that in a few minutes! Or ay least a discount on another pair of shoes. A few days ago the rep said they were trying to locate a pair at there FL stores... F'n BS! Don't they have a desperate corporation warehouse? Makes no sense what so ever!

I was able to get a pair (11)not my size off FNL, and after speaking with a rep, they will be refunding me $8.49 for shipping once delivered which brings them to $247.50 with tax. Bought with the sole intention of reselling and getting my size (9.5). Sold the 11 for $375 cash, and got someone on ebay to sell me a size 9.5 off ebay for $300 invoiced, (guy shot down my offer of $315, and 6 hours later wanted me to buy, and then i told him i had no more than $300 and he agreed) :D

Just praying now that the shoes are legit, and if so, $172.50 for them is not a bad deal 8) (pics of said sz 9.5)

View media item 724663

If anyone can tell me where that price sticker is from i would appreciate it.

Waiting for someone to say 3lab5s quality > Bin5s quality 
laugh.gif
No way they're on another level. Bin 5s are the second best behind the 2s.

these would be my first pair of 3Lab5s. just curious is there a difference on the padding compared to regular 5s like oreo/laney?

do the 3lab5 fit the same as oreo?

there appears to be less padding.

first pair of Jordans??
Lol..actually thats embarrassing i just looked at my j's and they do have fingers. Lol, my bad,i have never really looked at my shoes in detail like some people do, except for today since im sick and is bored... Years of collecting i did not noticed that tongue jumpman on how it looks. 90% of the time i buy from authorized retail store and never really have to check my shoes closely since i know its legit. And im not picky with jb flaws.

Fyi my 3lab5 is from jj online.

Last edited:
Some of these pics really making me wanna keep these and not trade for J11 Gammas! They look really high quality while people on J11 gamma thread complaining about almost everything from the carbon fiber to the size!

What's the comfort level of these? I wore my first 3lab5s the other day and afterwards the middle of my foot has been killing me.. I noticed that there is no cushioning in them at all.. Maybe it's just my pair

Na They Way Different These on a different level the comfort and quality on point Best J of the Year IMO Quality that is...their very durable i wore mine once for a full day and i dont walk like a penguin to not mess my kicks up lol i walked normally toes didnt hurt felt comfortable their my TTS i had no scuffs and the bottom was damn near still icy this shoe is gonna last a minute cuz i got so many kicks in rotation ima rock these bad boys for when i go out special occasions

If ANY of your previous J's don't have fingers I'd be very suspiciouse.

The fingers show more better cuz the whole toungue is leather good quality at that so you can see every detail of the jumpman the whole shoe pops something crazy

these would be my first pair of 3Lab5s. just curious is there a difference on the padding compared to regular 5s like oreo/laney?

do the 3lab5 fit the same as oreo?

there appears to be less padding.

Its a different quality mosy jays beside 3m ones have a plush feeling to it squeese them their fluffy i would say... these 3labs is all top notch leather and the sock liner is leather also they hooked us up on this pair so no they dont fit the same and they fit TTS at least for me

Damn bruh i literally let go of a size 8 yesterday i woulda def been down to hook a fellow NT'r Up

Argh!! That's like a stake thru the heart (but I appreciate it:wink: can't believe I got shut out , I tried in store, on line (including the euro sites), this really sucks! And the resale prices are too high for me.

Argh!! That's like a stake thru the heart (but I appreciate it:wink: can't believe I got shut out , I tried in store, on line (including the euro sites), this really sucks! And the resale prices are too high for me.

The resell prices are crazy where im at 4 to 500 i was determined to buy 2 pairs at retal cuz i knew how much the resell way i let my xtra pair go for 420 considering retail was $225 and the ninja was happy as hell im here thinking damn bruh you juss dropped nearly $500 for sonme kicks but to each their own

Just curious for those that went to Villa in Chicago , what went down there did they have all those shoes and full size runs?

I was able to get a pair (11)not my size off FNL, and after speaking with a rep, they will be refunding me $8.49 for shipping once delivered which brings them to $247.50 with tax. Bought with the sole intention of reselling and getting my size (9.5). Sold the 11 for $375 cash, and got someone on ebay to sell me a size 9.5 off ebay for $300 invoiced, (guy shot down my offer of $315, and 6 hours later wanted me to buy, and then i told him i had no more than $300 and he agreed)
happy.gif

Just praying now that the shoes are legit, and if so, $172.50 for them is not a bad deal
glasses.gif
(pics of said sz 9.5)

If anyone can tell me where that price sticker is from i would appreciate it.
 how did you get the shipping refund on FNL?

how did you get the shipping refund on FNL?

I got on a chat with them, told them that i used a discount code another NT had used. Told them that during checkout it worked but then i charged full amount. The rep then apologized and said codes werent allowed on new Jordan releases. Asked about getting refunded on shipping at least and she said sure.

The exact same thing happened to me. They didn't even have the decency to email/call me about it. What a joke!
mad.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom