Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

not even going to debate you on that since it's all imo

go ahead and post on ig. you have my permission. :rofl:
I just think some shoes get too much shine cuz they're limited, not cuz they're nice. But if you loved the db5 and think it looks nice, that's cool, like you said, all opinions, that's What's cool about kicks :smokin

As for instagram, don't have one and I will probably never will. Seeing the odd collection on here is enough for me.

not even going to debate you on that since it's all imo

go ahead and post on ig. you have my permission.
roll.gif
I just think some shoes get too much shine cuz they're limited, not cuz they're nice. But if you loved the db5 and think it looks nice, that's cool, like you said, all opinions, that's What's cool about kicks
smokin.gif

As for instagram, don't have one and I will probably never will. Seeing the odd collection on here is enough for me.
all good man. yeah, the DB5 were way hyped but that design with the glow was different.. couldn't get a pair so settling on these 3lab5s lol. the list you gave and plus the other dude are no doubt classics (forgot to include the black toes
wink.gif
).

Just went to check my shipment on UPS and there is no tracking available for it now...a couple hours ago it said it departed Indianapolis yesterday.  Wtf??

Last edited:
Man FNL charged me twice for these, only bought one. Charges posted too
Mine also but i got a nice suprise... checked ups tracking and there are 2 PACKAGES!!!  I only got 1 conformation email, and 1 tracking #, and 2 charges. Scheduled for Monday so we will see but for now im holding off on calling FNL

FNL account still says "processing" for the 2nd package that I didn't get a email for, but order # matches the extra package in UPS tracking. Im pretty sure it was a error I received checking out like everyone else but it went through and didn't inform me about it. I retried checkout and got it to go through and got email on the 2nd attempt. Somehow both went through 
pimp.gif

Just went to check my shipment on UPS and there is no tracking available for it now...a couple hours ago it said it departed Indianapolis yesterday.  Wtf??
same here. i'm guessing they're just updating thier systems.. or shutting down for the night/weekend.

Advice please. My 12 yr old grandson was able to place an order right off the launch, 12/31 8:00am for the ~~RETRO 3 LAB5. Today my son had a cancel notice from FnL saying they are out of stock. Any words of wisdom? He was so excited to get his order in. So far FnL has offered a $10 gift card.  If I'm in the wrong place can someone show me where to post. Thanks.

Thanks, I didn't know if my son pushed enough if they might "find" a pair. He was able to place his order within about 2 minutes into the launch.

View media item 726865
12 yr old, SZ 10.5, hmmmmmmmm seems to me like someone is looking for a bleeding heart to hook them up at a decent price.............. With a personal pair, umm I mean, a pair for their grandson/son

kind of weird but.. Nike hasn't charged my credit card for the 3labs yet and their scheduled to ship on Monday... Usually i'm charged day of/next day. I mean I'm not complaining though :nerd:

At 12 my parents would have kicked my *** if I spent $250 with shipping on a pair of shoes covered in Elephant print that I would grow out of in two months. Consider it a lucky break the order was cancelled. :lol:

12 yr old, SZ 10.5, hmmmmmmmm seems to me like someone is looking for a bleeding heart to hook them up at a decent price.............. With a personal pair, umm I mean, a pair for their grandson/son

When i was 12 I wore sz 10.5. I remember this b/c in 7th grade I had penny 1's in all white.

10.5 I don't think he can afford the prices I'm seeing.

Well then if you went through the hassle of looking all over Ebay and otber resale websites, as well as signing up to a shoe based forum group being the only one we account for, why don't you continue to be a great grandmother and buy him the shoe's available for resale since you've already done all kinds of things and he can't afford them. By the way, of course a 12yr wouldn't be able to afford $225 shoe's not to mention resale so next time exclude "think" out of your sob story.

Didn't sign onto site to "buy" shoes. Post asked for advice in dealing with a canceled order.  That's all.

Cynical, no interest what so ever in buying. As I said, I was looking for advice on a canceled order. Wondering if there was any recourse.

god damn it! ups pushed my 3lab5 package a day later. **** you ups! :smh:

Based on my experience, it's probably redirecting your package to USPS. UPS was handling my package perfectly and was due for an early delivery and then randomly redirected to USPS and I had it delivered the actual delivery day :smh:

Wait i just get on and we have doppelgangers of gram gram's trying to cop for the low..... man i'm done ish just out of hand now.........  

Based on my experience, it's probably redirecting your package to USPS. UPS was handling my package perfectly and was due for an early delivery and then randomly redirected to USPS and I had it delivered the actual delivery day :smh:
Nah. The tracking said it would come the 7th and it was being delivered with sure post which means they do hand the package to USPS. Buy all of a sudden they pushed it to the 8th. I understand there was just a snowstorm here nj but its like they aren't acknowledging that its delayed and says its on time

Back
Top Bottom