Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

We *****in about weather delaying shoes now?

Most people didn't even have the opportunity to spend their money on these, let alone complain about the shoes not being delivered on time due to Mother Nature ****** **** up.

Some of y'all man..

So I made 2 unsuccessful orders through FNL using Paypal. My money was deducted and then the transactions said cancelled on my Paypal like minutes after I placed the orders back on 12/31..but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the money back in the account yet. Is that normal, should it just take a few more days? This happen to anyone else? I'm just confused since they say they're cancelled but my money still isn't back

You have to contact paypal on the phone. I waited for my charge to fall of the. I called finishline and they said they already released the charge the same day. So I called paypal and they cleared it up quickly

We *****in about weather delaying shoes now?

Most people didn't even have the opportunity to spend their money on these, let alone complain about the shoes not being delivered on time due to Mother Nature ****** **** up.

Some of y'all man..

First world problems I guess lol

So I made 2 unsuccessful orders through FNL using Paypal. My money was deducted and then the transactions said cancelled on my Paypal like minutes after I placed the orders back on 12/31..but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the money back in the account yet. Is that normal, should it just take a few more days? This happen to anyone else? I'm just confused since they say they're cancelled but my money still isn't back
Paypal usually takes about 3-4 business days money back. Make sure to check with their customer service center.

Anyone have any experience ordering from END? $235 for the shoe + $12 shipping... but how much tax can I expect? - contingent on me being able to secure a pair lol. :\

Anyone have any experience ordering from END? $235 for the shoe + $12 shipping... but how much tax can I expect? - contingent on me being able to secure a pair lol.
ohwell.gif
Unless I am mistaken the customs are really the major expense, not the taxes.

Anyone have any experience ordering from END? $235 for the shoe + $12 shipping... but how much tax can I expect? - contingent on me being able to secure a pair lol. :\

end ships the shoes and marks it at full value with fedex. you'll most likely get a bill for 20-40 bucks max.

It doesn't bother me so much that its lat. It bothers me that they act like my package is not late. The delivery date was 7 and then they changed it to 8 and still says on time when they were clearly not. Ups can delay it for 2 weeks IDC I just want them to say its delayed
I see what you mean. They could just have better updates. A couple weeks ago I had a package out for delivery all day and I waited around all evening for it but it ended up getting delivered the next day.  Didn't update until the next morning. That was during the holiday rush tho.

As far as the delivery date, almost every time I get tracking info from NDC orders it says 'scheduled for early delivery' and always a day early even the label has just been created.  So I think that's their built in way of allowing themselves a day of slack and might be why it would still say on time.  Was yours scheduled for early delivery?

Does end mark them as a "gift " to clear custom fees?
Edit: Got it. $40

Last edited:
Y'all really complaining about delayed deliveries? Just so some of you guys know the East / Midwest is goin' thru it right now..

Hmm I was thinking of trying to get a pair to maybe Trade for a pair of Bel Air 5 but with that extra $40 tacked on idk.

Interesting... I got $344+shipping worth of stuff last time from end and didn't get hit with any customs fee. 

Got hit with custom charges on Breds last year, but dont remember what site either end or WG. gnna try and cop and bite the bullet if i get hit with charges...prolly be round 275-280 shipped and ppl been going in when i offer them that. jus want a pair lol

Back
Top Bottom