Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Got my pair today. They cool but I'm starting to think everyone who was so impressed by the quality is new to the game or something. Yes the quality is nice, but compared to Black Flips...the flips dump on these...better leather and even the insole on the flips is buttery smooth. The build on the toebox is much nicer on the flips also...been wearing my flip 3s nearly daily since they dropped and they dont have any creases or dents and practically look brand new. The 3lab5 looks nice and feels ok but you can tell around the toe box it's kinda weak.. The pic dude posted up there got me feeling like I need to wear them with caution...whereas the flips I do everything in them. I also did not find these to run big compared to other 5s like some were saying...if anything for me it's the opposite. If I would have sized down half on these I would likely be struggling to even get my foot in. 

Hmmm... Flips are great quality (so are the 3LAb5s), but way overrated. Bland monotone black. Boring. Take them or leave them, these are bold stylistically. The flips are not even in the same neighborhood as these.

good lol..tempts me to pull the trigger...once i get some spare cash of course
That's good. Watch everyone 5 years down the road will be on the hunt for these. I remember buying the olive 5's and everyone at that time was saying they were ugly. Now when I break them out everyone that wasn't in the shoe game and cats who didn't cop are asking where to pick them up. 275 is a good price. You figure after taxes and shipping if you bought from over sense or in the states you only paid 20-35 over retail depending on how you look at it. Not bad considering how limited they were.

Hmmm... Flips are great quality (so are the 3LAb5s), but way overrated. Bland monotone black. Boring. Take them or leave them, these are bold stylistically. The flips are not even in the same neighborhood as these.
I agree! I have the flips and they are a plain compared to these.

Didn't know some NTers wanted these badly..Missed my package 3x and they were sent back to FNL after a day at UPS warehouse :smh:.

Instead of requesting them being sent back, I just asked for a refund. So size 10 heads, try to call FNL and see if they have "my" pair there and do a phone order. Good luck!

Seen prices as low as 275...tempting...
nerd.gif
That's like retail. +tax and +ship comes out to roughly $240-250....

How would you guys say the fit on these are since most have them? TTS or Size .5 up? Considering to purchase a pair. Thanks fellas

I just broke mine in . Love it! I haven't figured out the best way to tie these shoes. Any tips?

I dont tie my laces if yu get what im sayin,the way i lace em all i do is stick em in my kicks cuz thier isnt much lace left, i love em like that cuz all you see is the whole kick you dont see no bunny ears,of loop and sometime i lace em where on the last hole they hang on each side just the right amount where they dont touch the ground....

Ppl sellin vnds pairs already
laugh.gif

***** just came out three weeks ago
little kids.....
mean.gif

the main reason the game is ****** up....

you should have to be 18+ to buy nikes.....

little kids.....:smh:

the main reason the game is ****** up....

you should have to be 18+ to buy nikes.....

The main reason the shoe culture is messed up isn't because kids are buying and selling shoe's. It's because us adults act so much like kids that we went ahead and ruined it ourselves with our actions. Adults hurting and killing other adults over some shoe's is what took away the choice of us walking into a shoe store and buying shoe's if we wanted to. That led to more online sales and fewer in store sales, leading up to smart people developing bots to take advantage of the supply and demand concept. Of course, a lot young kids hype up the shoe's and want them really bad just like we did growing up, but the game is messed up because of adults. Adults caused violence, transferring a lot of the supply to the internet, adults also take bribes and offer bribes making the industry shady, and adults developed and programmed bots. That's just the way I view it, everyone else is entitled to their own view's as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom