Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

To anyone who has these: Does the leather lining feel good(quality)?

Yep. They feel nice. Probably more for style than ballin'. If they aren't real leather, then its a really, really good imitation. The smell alone is that of leather dress shoes, and they even squeak when you wear them - similar to wearing nice leather Ferragamo loafers. They're legit.

Haven't been able to wear mine due to weather.Curious about how the creasing has been for others?

that was definitely the only one i recall seeing in the whole thread. It also looks like he dropped something on his toe.
Got the same creases after rocking only one time for about 3 hours. While I mostly was sitting nonetheless. Totally forgot about it til now, wanted to take some pics and post it. Pretty disappointing considering it's one of my favorite kicks I copped recently and the quality looked on point. I havent got around to rock them again since the weather in Ny is turrrible.

Got the same creases after rocking only one time for about 3 hours. While I mostly was sitting nonetheless. Totally forgot about it til now, wanted to take some pics and post it. Pretty disappointing considering it's one of my favorite kicks I copped recently and the quality looked on point. I havent got around to rock them again since the weather in Ny is turrrible.

Please post pics of your creases, thats the main reason I haventrocked them since i seen that one pic on here.

Last edited:
that hurts if its the same exact one.  Snap a pic when you get a chance.

Please post pics of your creases, thats the main reason I haventrocked them since i seen that one pic on here.

that hurts if its the same exact one.  Snap a pic when you get a chance.
Will do, first chance I get tmrw.

Ive worn mine several times and you an barely tell that they have been worn at all.guys might want to go true to size with these.
Yep, I tried a 12 but it felt roomy cause of the pleather insole, so went with my normal 11.5. Unfortunately my tts pair still creased after one short wear.

They do crease on the inner toe, would recommend putting the shoe trees back in when not wearing to preserve the shape of the shoe. My creasing is nowhere near as bad as the pic posted in the forum above though. And the leather lining feels great. JB def went above normal quality standards on these, GREAT shoe. All my 5s crease though btw.

Oh my LAWD this ish is funny...

SPECIAL!!! Watch and you'll understand.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
i really need your guys opinion on my dilema. would you trade the 3lab5 infrareds for gym green foamposites? i know what your thinking, "get what ever you like more" but i dont know which one i would rather get. i like these but i also like the gym greens foams. what do you think? 
ohwell.gif

with all these testimonies about how great the quality of these i feel the complete opposite. I think i just got some small defects. the paint job of the fins on my left pair is ****. cant really see it but there is a red streak running across the front of the black, a red speck, and the fins are completely blunt and looks like it was shifted all the way to the right. my right pair also has cracked leather 
frown.gif
 whatever. im just nitpicking. still a pretty nice shoe though

i really need your guys opinion on my dilema. would you trade the 3lab5 infrareds for gym green foamposites? i know what your thinking, "get what ever you like more" but i dont know which one i would rather get. i like these but i also like the gym greens foams. what do you think? :\

I'd be asking for about $100 cash on top of the Foams for that trade.

Last edited:
i really need your guys opinion on my dilema. would you trade the 3lab5 infrareds for gym green foamposites? i know what your thinking, "get what ever you like more" but i dont know which one i would rather get. i like these but i also like the gym greens foams. what do you think? :\

Me personally, id get the 3Lab5s(plus cash on top) for the foams. The quality is second to none and mark my words in a few years these are going to be very very sought after kicks. Im getting a 2nd pair to DS not only because i love the overall design but the quality is up there with the BIN releases.

Last edited:
View media item 779170

View media item 779171
with all these testimonies about how great the quality of these i feel the complete opposite. I think i just got some small defects. the paint job of the fins on my left pair is ****. cant really see it but there is a red streak running across the front of the black, a red speck, and the fins are completely blunt and looks like it was shifted all the way to the right. my right pair also has cracked leather :frown:  whatever. im just nitpicking. still a pretty nice shoe though

You my friend, got a booty *** pair lol. But id be upset too, however i think its because the quality on this release overall is so good that ANY defect(which keep in mind on ANY other JB release would be expected bar the BINs) is an annoyance and a let down.

Since no one else has replied to you I'll just give you my own opinion. I do believe just like with any other embossed Jordan shoe on the market, it's something to be really skeptical about. A lot of these replica sites and replica sellers are selling shoe's that may look the same, but there are aspects like the jumpman or the elephant print and how embossed it is that's a dead giveaway that it's a fake shoe. Unless, you bought two pair's from a legitimate retailer and one pair has a more embossed jumpman than the other, then it could be a quality control issue. But, for the most part, shoe's being sold by unauthorized sellers and displaying pictures of a not so embossed or not embossed jumpman at all would be a sign of concern from me.
Well the logo is embossed.. By on my 1st pair, the heel logo emobssing is very nicely done.. Its very bold, and its sticks out quite a bit.   On the second pair, the heel logo is embossed but it doesnt stick out as much.  The only thing that would lead me to believe they are legit, is the shade infrared is dead on like my 1st pair.    The embossing on the elephant print is identical, as well.. Its just the logo on the heel that is throwing me off.   The jumpman logo on the tongue is correct and the insole is felt ( my 2nd pair).   I know the replica sites are selling fakes, but its a dead giveaway since the midsole is more of a "varsity red".  I guess Ill have to post some pics.

Back
Top Bottom