Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Have a question, would y'all do a straight trade for the these for a pair of DS Tiffany Diamond Dunks? I have the 3lab5's

did you pair retail on the 3lab5? id say yes...only because i missed out lol

Have a question, would y'all do a straight trade for the these for a pair of DS Tiffany Diamond Dunks? I have the 3lab5's

I wouldnt do it personally then again i copped the infrared 3lab5 for retail and i just bought tiffany highs from Flight Club...I love both shoes and their both great in their own ways but i would say that the 3labs are better material wise, and were put together more nicely both kicks were slapped with a Limited tag and hyped up

So it comes down to you and what shoe holds more value to you...

Last edited:
I wouldnt do that trade personally, unless theyre a DS pair of the diamond dunk 'lows' from 10yrs ago lol
wink.gif
but i doubt thats the case.
Dude would be on crack if he traded the lows for these. I don't think it's a bad deal to do the trade.  It's like anything else you are the one rocking these kicks so if you'd rather tiffs than do it. 

yeah do the trade, flip the tiffs and cop the 3labs again when the inevitable restock occurs.

unDS'd mine for my birthday today...couple thoughts:

1. These bad boys are EXTRA comfortable. Plush, even.

2. The waxed laces are a PITA to work with.

3. Either I'm a complete n00b, or these lace locks are useless. I can't keep them flipped the right way to save my life.

I'll post on foot pics later today.

Edit: Sunlight threw off the color of the midsole, filtered it as best I could to make it look like it actually does:

View media item 850197

Last edited:
Just scooped a DS pair on ebay for 290 plus shipping, cheapest ive seen, and i need these they go hard.

They're nice...but leaving the whole upper exactly the same as the Infras seems like a waste.

Agreed .. i just got metallic 5s too so no need for these when theyre the exact same as those and the infra 3lab5.

They do look real nice tho

Traded these

FOR

but for some reason my box top was seperated from the rest of the box. Nothing a little hot glue couldn't fix. I love the Quality on these and I will definitely add force fields for the creasing. Cant beat trading a pair of NDS Chicago 10s for DS Infrared 3Lab's FOR THE WIN. If the Metallic Colorway has the same quality I am DOWN.

Last edited:
Traded these
View media item 955660
FOR
View media item 955666

but for some reason my box top was seperated from the rest of the box. Nothing a little hot glue couldn't fix. I love the Quality on these and I will definitely add force fields for the creasing. Cant beat trading a pair of NDS Chicago 10s for DS Infrared 3Lab's FOR THE WIN. If the Metallic Colorway has the same quality I am DOWN.

A complete WIN indeed! I've always wanted these and I just copped a pair for 285 shipped. Can't wait to get them!

Traded these
View media item 955660
FOR
View media item 955666

That is a very lucky trade. Makes no sense for the guy getting the 10s was the trade through nike talk? Was he a noob? When the 3lab5 came out there was a huge snow storm which caused pairs to get delayed and a lot of people reported the box lids falling off. Happened to my pair.

Does anyone know if the metallic cw is coming out in June? I saw a couple websites said June 21 but was just speculation. Really like the quality of the 3lab5 by the way not in love with the infrared on the midsole so I am really excited for the metallic cw which is more neutral.

Back
Top Bottom