Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Lol damn cant believe i got caught.. i mustve been high cuz i got the playoff 8's passed on the toro 4's and got the shadow 1's

Anyone have both? Are the upper's of the cement grey/gamma blue pair smooth around the ankle area? My infrared pair is textured all over the upper, but im lookin at the cement greys and theyre smooth by the ankles and the paper in the box is different....they legit? Everything else looks spot on, and hes got a receipt.

Anyone have both? Are the upper's of the cement grey/gamma blue pair smooth around the ankle area? My infrared pair is textured all over the upper, but im lookin at the cement greys and theyre smooth by the ankles and the paper in the box is different....they legit? Everything else looks spot on, and hes got a receipt.
you mean the leather? or the cement print. I have both

I had just UNDS these on Valentines day when I took out my wife out for dinner. I'm really pleased with these.

you mean the leather? or the cement print. I have both
On my infrared labs, the entire shoe in black cement print textured leather. Its all textured meaning you can feel the ridges and valleys on the entire shoe. But the cement grey/gamma blue pair, by the ankle of shoe the cement print pattern is on the leather, but its not textured its smooth.

Whats a reasonable price on these in 11.5-12 these days? Need a pair.
Tts? Or fit smaller then the '13 v's due too leather insole?

Whats a reasonable price on these in 11.5-12 these days? Need a pair.
Tts? Or fit smaller then the '13 v's due too leather insole?

I've seen them going for 300-320 shipped. Deals can be found tho. I was able to get mine for 275. In my opinion, they run TTS. Maybe a tiny bit big but I definitely wouldn't size up from your normal size.

I've seen them going for 300-320 shipped. Deals can be found tho. I was able to get mine for 275. In my opinion, they run TTS. Maybe a tiny bit big but I definitely wouldn't size up from your normal size.

Thankyou bro. All im seeing is 380ish plus shipping. Screw that, 300 id pay no worries! Thanks for the help bro appreciate it

Thankyou bro. All im seeing is 380ish plus shipping. Screw that, 300 id pay no worries! Thanks for the help bro appreciate it

Where are you from? And what sz u looking for?

Australia 11.5

Damn, those half sizes be a killer honestly, not to mention you being down under. Def gonna make it harder for you, im hoping NDC does a restock soon with these included(i have a pair, got mine for 330 shipped, sz12 but i want another to DS)but people have been expecting a restock since november so im starting to lose hope. However, having a pair of both 3Lab5 colorways i gotta say i think the quality on these is much better then the cement grey/gamma blue Labs. If you cant find a pair for the low soon id grab a pair for the lowest you can. Great quality, and they def pop. Im an OG c/w guy but really dig these.

Have a question, would y'all do a straight trade for the these for a pair of DS Tiffany Diamond Dunks? I have the 3lab5's

I hated these at first, but copped because I'm a hypebeast. I decided to rock them last weekend and I had a bunch of people checking them out at the mall.

Have a question, would y'all do a straight trade for the these for a pair of DS Tiffany Diamond Dunks? I have the 3lab5's

I wouldnt do that trade personally, unless theyre a DS pair of the diamond dunk 'lows' from 10yrs ago lol :wink: but i doubt thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom