Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

copped on the european footlocker site....still sizes there!

kickz and nike are sold out and they went fast!
300$ before tax and shipping 
embarassed.gif

Just managed to get through to footlock eu. only sizes 7.5 and 14 sold out so far.  Good luck guys.

just be prepared ftl eu is notorious for over selling and calcelling orders, I've had them cancel 4 separate orders on me.
i hope i'm fine...i was there like 12min before the drop-time...checked out with my size, and got even my paypal confirmation 3min. before they should have went online. 

so i really hope i'm good!!!! just paypal confirmation yet, no mail from footlocker! 
eyes.gif

i hope i'm fine...i was there like 12min before the drop-time...checked out with my size, and got even my paypal confirmation 3min. before they should have went online. 

so i really hope i'm good!!!! just paypal confirmation yet, no mail from footlocker! 
eyes.gif
I think you will be, usually its when i buy after the drop time. I have order twice before the actual releas time and both went through. I just think ftl eu doesnt update sizes in real time when sold out.

Hope I get some fcfs luck tmrw or I'm 0/3 on my holiday attempts.. which would round out a year with similar stats, hope 2014 is a lil brighter for me

These are selling faster than I thought. Still not feeling em but I'll be up at 8 to help my homie. Good luck to you guys!

If they have taken your money for the order should that mean the order has gone through okay or could they still cancel? Via footlocker eu.

Like you all I'm trying to live a bot-free sneaker life. Copping at retail and not feeding the resellers. With that said my questio is about FNL. Does it go live before hand? Should I get my F6 button ready for battle in a few hours? How does this work?

Any tips/advice is appreciated.
My advice would be, get ready to fail... You have less than10% chance of getting these w/o a bot or SOME sort of assistance. Not trying to be negative, just keeping it 100.

And being bot-free doesn't mean anything. There is a saying "There is no honor amongst thieves..." Any advantage you can get, you better take it or else you will find yourself striking out on GRs these days...

these and the other model look like terrible counterfeits. 
indifferent.gif

that pricetag is also ridiculous.

some of yall do know that you dont have to buy every shoe every saturday too right? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thank you nike eu customer service for coming through copped for £122.5 which is basically just over $200. I still would have rather had myprelude 1s but this. 30% off code makes the sting a little bit less

Thank you nike eu customer service for coming through copped for £122.5 which is basically just over $200. I still would have rather had myprelude 1s but this. 30% off code makes the sting a little bit less
I wish I paid that for mine! How did you get the 30% off code if you don't mind me asking?

Just gonna be part of life from here on out until the next best thing comes along for people trying to get an edge... hope they get megged.

Back
Top Bottom