Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

For anyone that cares to share some info I have a question, I've never attempted to purchase anything from FNL only NDC and Eastbay. What's the best way to go about it? Do they tweet the link at 8am like nike? Is there a countdown page already up? I saw someone posted a link a few pages back but no product is on the page.

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it because the last few attempts I've made on NDC have came up empty

For anyone that cares to share some info I have a question, I've never attempted to purchase anything from FNL only NDC and Eastbay. What's the best way to go about it? Do they tweet the link at 8am like nike? Is there a countdown page already up? I saw someone posted a link a few pages back but no product is on the page.

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it because the last few attempts I've made on NDC have came up empty
the sites you mention go live at 8am.. nike tweets the link.. eastbay might have a countdown not sure.

i reccomend trying out nike first. they will tweet it out. then try finishline then try footlocker.com. and the rest should follow

The countdown on EB and FTL are up homie

From FNL...

What does the SPA (countdown) page mean? Has the site crashed?

If you see the SPA page (30 second countdown clock), the site has not crashed. We purposely limit the amount of traffic going to finishline.com on release days to insure that the site doesn’t go down. Wait patiently (or as patiently as possible!) on the SPA page, and you will eventually get in to buy your kicks. Might we suggest checking out the latest articles on the Finish Line Blog in the meantime?

I put the shoes in my cart, but then got kicked out, and I’m on the SPA page again. Will the shoes still be in my cart?
As long as the shoes have not sold out, they will still be in your cart, and you will be able to continue to checkout once you get back into the site. Having the shoes in your cart will not reserve them. You must complete the checkout process in order to secure a pair.

NDC is TLO so that means that the bots will have an advantage. I rarely get anything at this point but these are the ways to go about it. JUST CLICK ON THE LINK WHEN TWEETED and be fast.

From FNL...

What does the SPA (countdown) page mean? Has the site crashed?

If you see the SPA page (30 second countdown clock), the site has not crashed. We purposely limit the amount of traffic going to finishline.com on release days to insure that the site doesn’t go down. Wait patiently (or as patiently as possible!) on the SPA page, and you will eventually get in to buy your kicks. Might we suggest checking out the latest articles on the Finish Line Blog in the meantime?

I put the shoes in my cart, but then got kicked out, and I’m on the SPA page again. Will the shoes still be in my cart?
As long as the shoes have not sold out, they will still be in your cart, and you will be able to continue to checkout once you get back into the site. Having the shoes in your cart will not reserve them. You must complete the checkout process in order to secure a pair.

NDC is TLO so that means that the bots will have an advantage. I rarely get anything at this point but these are the ways to go about it. JUST CLICK ON THE LINK WHEN TWEETED and be fast.
i thought every other site like ftl and fnl has bots. how do you know that bots will mainly take over ndc's twitter link

I have a good feeling this morning about getting a pair. 

Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom