Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

wow...refreshed on fnl and it was live! first time in a long while since a cop was this easy. i have a feeling a lot of people slept on these due to a bunch of nice kicks being released in the same month. a lot of people will regret not getting these lol

Have an extra 11 ready to go on NDC (I run multi-tabbed) whats the best way to help someone out? Let em go?

Wow! Copped an 11 on NDC. 180.31 with two day shipping after promos. 
nthat.gif

Still waiting on manual 10.5 and 8.

Last edited:
got early on finishline. copped a 9.5 :pimp: checkout out by 4:59

did finishline have any free shipping codes?

Last edited:
still in line at ndc for a sz13, lets see if I get through, error occurred on all other windows and mobile

At least one of if not the easiest saturday morning online pickups of the year for me.

FNL link went live 3 minutes early, had them in my cart but the site wouldnt let me get to my cart until 8AM on the dot, then was hit with the error screen a few times but was in and out by 8:03

Kept telling myself dont forget ebates this time, and i was on it til i got that last error screen and i was getting worried. Messed around and forgot to click activate, damn chrome extension for FNL is the only one you gotta click on 
mean.gif

Now lets just hope FNL does me right like they have been since ive been shopping with them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom