Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Surprised I got thru on NDC for a 14...I'll take it after striking out on the Bred 1s and the Oregon foams...

FNL was an easy cop earlier. Now everyone is scrambling because NDC is Sold out. 

Keep trying FNL tho if you havent gotten them. They only posted 8, 9, and 13 out of stock right now

Got through immediately on FNL with the early drop. But when I hit submit order after getting through Paypal, it went to Internal Error. Then Finishline didn't give me any confirmation number. Went again to my FNL cart and it was still there. Submitted again, again a Website down page. Checked my FNL orders history, had a Order Number. But my PayPal account has pending charges and a cancellation charge.
Went back to my cart, this time tried another payment method, (Mastercard). This time again with a splash page, an ":Internal Error" and then finally a confirmation. 8)
KEEP TRYING, if you added FNL to Cart!

Last edited:
Yes NDC is suspect as hell on these.Aint no way they sold out that fast.

Im calling BS.

Got this message from my paypal: Thanks for your order at Finish Line. Money won't leave your account until Finish Line processes your order.

But FNL didn't have the, "Thank you for your order" screen.

So FTL cancelled my order cause I had 5 in my cart. That's whack! Just sell me one of them and let the other 4 free ****!

i don't have time for this foolery b 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom