Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Has anybody had a situation on FNL where they charge your card or paypal account (pending charges) but you dont get to the order confirmation screen?

I just charged 2 pair to my paypal and one to my cc, but no final order screen...

NDC FTW sz.14! Once again gracias fam for all the help with every release.....some of us in lurker mode have a genuine appreciation for all you guys tips, tricks and knowledge .... Hope everyone gets a pair when its said and done! Happy New Year NT! 

Last edited:
another failure. had em in my cart, but then the splash screen. i never win on ndc anymore. pretty much it's a wrap for anything online at this point. oh well

Wouldn't be surprised if there was an early link for NDC like the BREDS they were sold out before I even got transferred to the page from the twitter link..with a grabber! SMFH.
Awesome. Glad you striked out, fam. 

******g computer geeks ruining **** for the heads

FOOHWDBS! You want pity or something?

i tried for a 9.5 for my friend. got pending charge and error msg thru FNL. i see they are sold out most sizes now.

@dawncunanan    i really appreciate it man 
nthat.gif

I was able to access fnl 4 minutes before 8:00 but I kept getting an error at review order. After 5 minutes of contemplating I went through the mobile site, was able to use a $20 coupon and they hooked it up with free shipping (i don't know how). I got them for slightly under retail and got my confirmation e-mail. 8)

Back
Top Bottom