Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Just called FNL customer service line and tried to apply the 20HLDY100 code to my order since someone else on here had success with it. The girl said it's a valid coupon code, however, it can't be applied to the 3Lab5's :rolleyes

Just called FNL customer service line and tried to apply the 20HLDY100 code to my order since someone else on here had success with it. The girl said it's a valid coupon code, however, it can't be applied to the 3Lab5's :rolleyes

Samesies.

any where online still got them, I got screwed by JJ last night, and had work this morning so couldn't cop on FNL. How'd it go?

any where online still got them, I got screwed by JJ last night, and had work this morning so couldn't cop on FNL. How'd it go?

NDC got eaten by bots, Footlocker family wasn't much better...FNL went live about 5 minutes before 8, their tweet at 8 was to 3lab clothing accessories...and people had issues checking out.

Same as every release.

I would say these are around black/red 1's or royal 1's numbers. No more than 25k. Spread out very thin with retail stores getting little stock. Yesterday a jimmy jazz in my area got a shipment of 12.....which is lucky cuz last time nobody in the state got the gamma 3lab5, but this one jimmy jazz got the infrared 3lab5. Manager was surprised when the shipment came
it seems as if evryone got bred 1's more than royals.

also these seem to be everywhere.

i mean you got dudes on here copping 5 pairs online.

also that jimmy jazz getting them by you should tell you that there was plenty to go around.

"outside sources" for that FNL link 
laugh.gif

yall try too hard to sound important.

Last edited:

crap I hope I don't get canceled.  Someone....tell me you are also at processing so I'm not as nervous lol.
Did you try viewing your order status through the first email they sent out? If it shipped it should have a tracking number, etc. on there.

Did you try viewing your order status through the first email they sent out? If it shipped it should have a tracking number, etc. on there.
yea it still just says processing there.  Really hope I don't end up getting canceled but I have a feeling I will be. 

Yeah. I did everything but its still processing
frown.gif
I emailed them and they said they were gonna speed up my order or something. But I have a feeling that my order is about to be canceled :'(
Why are you panicking? You just ordered it a few hours ago. Sometimes it could take more than a day depending on the amount of orders they're processing. Just chill out they'll ship soon. Mine are still processing too.

You guys had me scared with all the FNL cancellation talk but I just got my shipping confirmation, sweet.

I can't vouch for everyone but I've never had a shoe canceled from FNL and the only spot I'm ever successful online with is FNL.

Back
Top Bottom