Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Supply was low but damand was low as well

funny story like two different old heads trying to move some gs gamma 11's for 300 firm inside the footlocker. Another guy picked up his pair and asked did i want to double up for 350$. dude had to be older than my father. man i never really see the faces of resellers like that but the 3 that i have ever encountered not counting these two cornballs. seems to be old heads trying to get that hustle 
thats funny, the biggest resellers i've ever enocountered in person are either in their 40's or middle school. Selling Jordans are everyones side hustle these days. Those resellers who don't have a face I imagine are the ones that dominate this forum. 

4/5 Pairs shipped from finishline
smokin.gif
what is this i dont even

Pics or vids do not do these justice ! Trust me ! I checked pics and vids, for some reason the infrared does not pick up right. The balance of all black and infrared make these look real tough. It's only cause I got to see em in person, is what made me buy these. I am glad I did grab em, mind you I didn't grab the other one. I think the other one is way to loud for me, just my opinion. This is a perfect balance in my opinion.

I don't care if other people disagree they are my favorite 

V's are also my favorite model Jordan so that has something to do with it too.
It was more commenting on the fact that you have only seen them online and not held in hand. It seems less and less likely these days that people cop based of pics and not the actual shoe. I wasn't really getting at you, just the idea of that is all. 

I got mine from an outside source, added to cart as well at 755
you people need to stop posting all this info....you do know anyone in the world can read this and then you'll be screwed out of your pair once a million people learn all the tricks of the trade.

And who are you to tell someone not to help others on a FORUM?

My FNL order just shipped with a tracking # under the order history. No shipping email though.

Hmmm...I'd like to keep these but Bred 1's are more to my liking :nerd: Will decide when they arrive :D

Both of my pairs have shipped now its time to call and see if i can get combined shipping discount since they are in the same package.

Back
Top Bottom