Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

my order says processing but then when i click on the order number it gives me a tracking number when i click on the tracking number it brings me to the ups site but it wont let me where it is .  it says UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
Don't worry bro. Its coming. All packages don't immediately show tracking because it hasn't entered the system yet. They give you the tracking number but it won't work for a couple hours or a day.

znkkea.jpg

for those saying they striked out but have the gamma 11 and 12s to make them feel better, please both those are hot trash :lol:

Struck?

And I wondered how long it would be before we saw the famous shoes on the washer pics.

I'm not a huge fan of retro+ colors, but I won a raffle for these so I said "why not?". They're pretty solid and the infrared really pops.

picked up my raffle pair and i didn't like them to be honest. the 1st color was better than these IMO.

congrats to everyone that got theirs and good luck to everyone that wants a pair.

These are hot. I don't mess with the 1's not my style.
these are hot, but out of every jordan this year you're hoping these drop again??? And btw, the 1s are so classic and casual, you look good rocking them if your 15 and if you're 50.  Most jordans look like little boy shoes, these especially.

dont do flightclub, 

happy 2 pairs headed my way got the conf.  i have a feeling this will be heat like the bins and raging bulls...the quality on these are amazing and I think they are also individually numbered.  use craigslist and meet at flight club if anything to do a fake check.
wait they are numbered where do you find that 

these are hot, but out of every jordan this year you're hoping these drop again??? And btw, the 1s are so classic and casual, you look good rocking them if your 15 and if you're 50.  Most jordans look like little boy shoes, these especially.
Yup. the 1's feel like your wearing a piece of plastic. Not my style. Everyone has different tastes. I can wear 5's 8's when I'm 50. Age don't make a sneak.

So i have been wondering what this number 76 means anyone know? Its just a piece of leather but i think their more rare than we thought guys.

Yup. the 1's feel like your wearing a piece of plastic. Not my style. Everyone has different tastes. I can wear 5's 8's when I'm 50. Age don't make a sneak.
to each his own, these look like lil waynes zebra pants stepped in a puddle of diarrhea from the kool aid guy.  but they did grow on my a tad.

my HOH pair had no number paper tho
nerd.gif
check the tongue, is their an individual number somewhere?  these are more rare than people thought, you really think jordan would release a pair on a tuesday last day of the year and not have it be something special?

Just got my shipping conf for FNL . For the record, I've orders about 4 jordan releases from FNL and always paid with my credit or debt cards and never have problems

What time was shoe palace doing their shoes? Is there any other place to get these 3lab5's?

Back
Top Bottom