Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

laugh.gif

Really wished finishline would stop this rejecting credit cards. really wanted these and had them in cart, they just didnt allow me to checkout.

I got a shipping confirmation email from FNL just now as well.
I'm glad I got these and the last 3lab5s but 450 for two pairs of shoes? That's about my limit. Another price increase and i'm out.

What time was shoe palace doing their shoes? Is there any other place to get these 3lab5's?
Sold out online. unless you do ebay where 90 percent of shoes sold on there are fake. get a legit check first. or Flightclub which I'm debating. Seeing what happens tomorrow on shoe palace.

Sold out online. unless you do ebay where 90 percent of shoes sold on there are fake. get a legit check first. or Flightclub which I'm debating. Seeing what happens tomorrow on shoe palace.
90% of shoes on ebay are fake? Wow guess I have a lot of fakes...

Besides the OP that had success with a FNL coupon applied, has anyone else had luck?

I got shot downed twice.

90% of shoes on ebay are fake? Wow guess I have a lot of fakes...
if you read my post legit check first. I for one am not going on there spending 250 plus on shoes people got from the flea market. NBC nightly news along with other media groups have gone over this a million times. Do what you want i don't care. I'm just saying I'm not wasting my time going on there and going thru getting "legit checks" my opinion.

Last edited:
these are hot, but out of every jordan this year you're hoping these drop again??? And btw, the 1s are so classic and casual, you look good rocking them if your 15 and if you're 50.  Most jordans look like little boy shoes, these especially.
I dont like the 1 either. Yes the Jordan 1 are the most classic out of all but I wanna wear my shoes. And my feet hurt after an hour of wearing. They feel like walking with paper shoes. No padding and comfort. But it is nice to stare at once and a while.

Back
Top Bottom